Michael Jackson's Alleged Son A Rapper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jackson's Alleged Son A Rapper

A 25-year-old Norwegian rapper is making headlines, because he is claiming to be the fourth child of late pop superstar, Michael Jackson.

Omer Bhatti traveled with Jackson and lived at the Neverland Ranch, after allegedly befriending the singer when he was 12-years-old.

Bhatti, who sat with Michael Jackson’s family and siblings during a high profile memorial service last month, is seeking a DNA test to prove that Jackson is indeed his father.

Jackson himself admitted to being Bhatti’s father, claiming he had a one-night stand with a Norwegian woman in 1984.

Bhatti was living with Jackson in 2004, when authorities raided the Neverland ranch seeking evidence related to the singer’s child molestation charges.

Even Michael Jackson’s family is not denying the possibility that he may have sired Bhatti, who is known for his imitation of Jackson’s dance moves.

"If Omer's his son, he's his son," Jermaine told Britain's the Daily Mail. 'We won't deny it. We are going to give him the same love and care that we give Prince and Paris and Blanket. I can't clearly say if he is Michael's but I saw this kid around him."

Michael Jackson allegedly told close confidants that Bhatti’s mother was unable to take care of him, so Jackson sent two employees to Oslo to raise the baby as their own.

Bhatti was told that he was Jackson’s son, but had to keep it a secret for his own safety and privacy.

Other sources claimed that Bhatti’s biological parents were simply employees of Jackson, with his other Pia, acting as a nanny for Michael’s son Prince, while his father Riz, was allegedly a drive for Michael Jackson.

In 2004, Bhatti was arrested for possession of a small amount of marijuana, just days before he was supposed to perform in front of 20,000 people for an anti-drug rally.

Source:
    AllHipHop.com Daily News - : Michael Jackson's Alleged Son A Rapper

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
    Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
    Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
    Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

He does look like a Michael a little bit. And if not. Since he is a rapper, he trying to gain some hype.
    Last edited by Vinnie P; 07-25-2009, 05:01 PM.

Comment

a lot of kids stayed at neverland but none were in the family seats of the memorial. interesting stuff guys
      Can't close my eyes cause all I see is terror
      I hate the man in the mirror
      Cause his reflection makes the pain turn realer

Comment

in fact michael met him several years before when the child was imitating michael J. and then they become friends and he and his family could come to work in neverland
        sigpic

Comment

yeah i saw this on youtube.....he does look alot like Michael, and he was front row with the rest of the family...but thats just becuz he was LIKE a son to Michael....with all that bullshit he was 1 of the few who was loyal....thats why he lived with michael for a while......but he cant be his son becuz genetically michael was a black man, so he would have some traits of african americans, particularly the hair...he would look bi-racial.....and 2 me he does not look like he's bi-racial.

Comment

thats not mike son, its just more shit to keep the mike talk comin

Comment

The only real loyal friend he had was elizabeth taylor and marlon brando......this guy had moochers left, right and centre.....and still in death they r talking shit about him.....his friend and doctor, dr.arnold klein went on cnn and talked about mj's reconstructive nose surgery and that he used a chemical cream even out his skin tone becuz of vitilgo....i believe him..but why'd u have to go on national tv and say it.....if michael wanted to, he would of done it himself.

Comment

His supposed "son" looks like MJ after his surgery which is impossible since his genes wouldn't carry on his after surgery appearance.

Comment

the dude is an mj stan, lol......next thing u know they r gonna say he paid his doc to murder him...so he can collect the life insurance policy....just watch they r gonna say all sorts of shit about this.....his official website is shutdown, lol. Dude went all single white female on michael except he was male......ITS LATE, AND I'M JUST RAMBLING....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Umbaka View Post
                    His supposed "son" looks like MJ after his surgery which is impossible since his genes wouldn't carry on his after surgery appearance.
                    yes thta's another fact that make this guy imposssible to be his son lol
                    sigpic

Comment

since june2009 , there were many news like that, one time michael wasn't able to have kids, one time he has more than 4 kids , ...

Poor michael even, dead people keep telling bullshit about him, maybe he finally find peace now.....
                      sigpic

Comment

yeah and unfortunately no one brings up the good he did everyone talks scandals its ridiculous the man was a musical genuis and in his lifetime probably helped more people and donated more money then any other single artist. rip michael jackson

Comment

thye just gave him a little respect during this one year and now they are back with all the tabloids shit
                          sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X