Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new METALLICA double album due NOV 18th 2016 - titled HARDWIRED....TO SELF DESTRUCT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new METALLICA double album due NOV 18th 2016 - titled HARDWIRED....TO SELF DESTRUCT

Hardwired…To Self-Destruct Available November 18, 2016
    August 18, 2016 News
    Prev

It really does exist! We know it’s been a long time coming, but today we proudly introduce you to Hardwired…To Self-Destruct, the long awaited next Metallica studio album that is the follow-up to Death Magnetic! Two discs, nearly 80 minutes of music is coming your way on November 18, 2016... yes, THIS YEAR!

Hardwired… represents the next phase of our journey as Metallica and we are so excited to share it with you. If anyone was tuned into radio station 93X in Minneapolis earlier today, you heard the world debut of the first track, “Hardwired” and we’re hoping you’ll hear a lot more of it in the coming days. Produced by Greg Fidelman, along with James and Lars, this is our 11th studio album and is available for pre-order in a variety of configurations including 12 songs on a double CD, vinyl, digital download, as well as a deluxe version with the riffs that were the origins of the album. Everyone who pre-orders the album through Metallica.com will receive an instant download of the song “Hardwired.”

Keep watching this space for more information, we cannot wait to hit the road to play these songs live and get in your faces once again, so strap yourselves in… INCOMING!

Tracklist

Disc One

Hardwired
    Atlas, Rise!
    Now That We’re Dead
    Moth Into Flame
    Am I Savage?
    Halo On Fire

Disc Two

Confusion
    Dream No More
    ManUNkind
    Here Comes Revenge
    Murder One
    Spit Out The Bone

Disc Three (Deluxe Edition Only)

Lords Of Summer
    Riff Charge (Riff Origins)
    N.W.O.B.H.M. A.T.M. (Riff Origins)
    Tin Shot (Riff Origins)
    Plow (Riff Origins)
    Sawblade (Riff Origins)
    RIP (Riff Origins)
    Lima (Riff Origins)
    91 (Riff Origins)
    MTO (Riff Origins)
    RL72 (Riff Origins)
    Frankenstein (Riff Origins)
    CHI (Riff Origins)
    X Dust (Riff Origins)

"Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Fuck Metallica!!!

Napster Baby!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ublasfu View Post
      Fuck Metallica!!!

Napster Baby!!!!
      Relax

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
      Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

12 songs on 2 discs though?
        My Current PC
        i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Shit band. Don't understand their success. They don't even know how to play their instruments.

Comment

Originally posted by mat_turbo View Post
            12 songs on 2 discs though?
            I Guess There Just Wasting Disc... Trying To Make You Feel Like Your Getting More Then You Actually Are Because A Average CD To Be Red Book Approved Is 74 Minutes Long
            They Said Just 80 Minutes Of Music Something Ain't Right

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
            Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

The only Metallica album I really liked is the Black Album (simply titled Metallica). There are some pretty good songs spread through their catalog though. The Napster thing was some bullshit. South Park had a good episode making fun of that.

\m/

Comment

metallica was great in their prime .
                their first four albums were their best imo and since have become a business .
                its a business that generates millions of dollars for everyone involved so i guess it works for them.

they have been heavily criticized for every album release since the beginning and it wont change now.

cant wait to download the deluxe version 2 weeks early ;-)
                Last edited by jackcorgi; 08-20-2016, 11:16 PM.

Comment

they stepped up from album to album with their first four albums. black album was a step in the commercial direction.
                  after that nothing really got me except few songs. they even still playing songs from their first albums on live shows, because them are still top and fans want to hear them.

now you got a specific song on the deluxe tracklist only, which is called "lords of summer", which they played also on the recent live shows/festivals besides classic songs like Battery. and what is it about the Riffs?
                  it is a bit sad, but they really try to use every marketing trick to turn up the album sales - you can get a little bit inside on one of their documentaries, where they are deciding what cover and what package they want and need to use.

i have to say that the song "hard wired" sound really good, but im aware to say the whole new album will stomp like that song. looking forward with a pre-order price of 16,99 for the cd deluxe you can not get wrong, right?
                  Last edited by BlacPain; 08-21-2016, 07:07 AM.
                  collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by blacpain View Post
                    they stepped up from album to album with their first four albums. black album was a step in the commercial direction.
                    after that nothing really got me except few songs. they even still playing songs from their first albums on live shows, because them are still top and fans want to hear them.

now you got a specific song on the deluxe tracklist only, which is called "lords of summer", which they played also on the recent live shows/festivals besides classic songs like Battery. and what is it about the Riffs?
                    it is a bit sad, but they really try to use every marketing trick to turn up the album sales - you can get a little bit inside on one of their documentaries, where they are deciding what cover and what package they want and need to use.

i have to say that the song "hard wired" sound really good, but im aware to say the whole new album will stomp like that song. looking forward with a pre-order price of 16,99 for the cd deluxe you can not get wrong, right?
                    the riffs thing ,and the weird names are a way of labeling the idea of the track and a way to hide the song are hiding the tracks on the workstation so they dont get leaked,since any potential thief would just likely pass them over

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X