KAMAU - PohLease (Music Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KAMAU - PohLease (Music Video)

How Does This Make You Feel As A Human Being??

Me Personally i Find It Hard To Watch This With Out Tearing Up And Getting Angry..

Make Me Wanna... Some Shit I Can't Say On The Internet Just Know #10Pigs

As A Person If You Can Sit Here And Watch This Without Having Any Feeling There Is A Real Problem With You..

Fuck It I'm Tagging Everybody Because I Wanna See Peoples Opinions

#VIP #ADMIN #EVERYBODY #MOD

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

It's evil with a passion.
    Young kids gunned and beaten by what's called the law.
    The "pohlease" it is that. A new breed of gang in America.
    It's been around for years but finally I see the term that separates the "police" from the "pohlease".
    People say in other videos " oh it was the guy or lady fault for being out of line".
    What about " that was wrong he or she didn't deserve that, WHY?"
    We got dead teens, beaten father's getting up bloody in front of their kids, shot, handcuffed and dying before he's lifted off the pavement by the weight pressure of 5 cops, electrocuted brain dead by a tazer before a citizen can sign on the dotted line that he'll be in court next month for speeding.
    GTA PART 6!! 3D VIRTUAL REALITY FREDDY KRUEGER MAGIC EDITION!!!!
    Bloods, chips, North siders, South siders, what ever u may bang......fuck that.
    The cops bang the whole world, city, donut store, state, country, your ass!!!.
    Can I call the cops? Can I trust em? Or will I realize too late while I'm bloody beaten and shot it was a mistake because my race will never get a break.
    I'm worried to confide in the pohlease or police, nowadays I can't tell if it's a mask or that's how every cop is bred 2 be?
    Say no to Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. ROJAS View Post
      It's evil with a passion.
      Young kids gunned and beaten by what's called the law.
      The "pohlease" it is that. A new breed of gang in America.
      It's been around for years but finally I see the term that separates the "police" from the "pohlease".
      People say in other videos " oh it was the guy or lady fault for being out of line".
      What about " that was wrong he or she didn't deserve that, WHY?"
      We got dead teens, beaten father's getting up bloody in front of their kids, shot, handcuffed and dying before he's lifted off the pavement by the weight pressure of 5 cops, electrocuted brain dead by a tazer before a citizen can sign on the dotted line that he'll be in court next month for speeding.
      GTA PART 6!! 3D VIRTUAL REALITY FREDDY KRUEGER MAGIC EDITION!!!!
      Bloods, chips, North siders, South siders, what ever u may bang......fuck that.
      The cops bang the whole world, city, donut store, state, country, your ass!!!.
      Can I call the cops? Can I trust em? Or will I realize too late while I'm bloody beaten and shot it was a mistake because my race will never get a break.
      I'm worried to confide in the pohlease or police, nowadays I can't tell if it's a mask or that's how every cop is bred 2 be?

This Pic Says It All My Brother We Are One In The Same If It Came Down To Us Verse Them I Would Die For My Brother!!

No Matter If You Mexican,Cuban,Dominican, Or Any Type Of Hispanic Its Love And Respect..

They Target Us Because Of Our Skin,Tattoos,Hair,Slang, And Shit Just Standing There Eating Skittles & Drinking A Arizona Tea!!

1 Love My Brother!!

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
      Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Damn, this is fucked up and sadly the truth
        Word can't express how I feel now after watching this

sigpic

Comment

probs 4 posting, track is great, video is great, i like ...

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X