Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Last Album You Listened To All The Way Through?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aaliyah - ultimate collection
    sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Been a few days or so since i got the chance to so now listening to the 7 Day Theory album..such a revelation of Pac's life in this album.
        Love.

Comment

• Beach Boys - 20/20

after the Smile Sessions dropped, I've been listening to whatever I can get my hands on by them... they were the masters of harmony, no doubt

Comment

• Above the rim OST
            sigpic

Comment

• kurupt against tha grain
              sigpic

Comment

• All Eyes On Me- 2pac
                Love.

Comment

• Juicy J - Blue Dream & Lean

Comment

• Lil Wyte - The Bad Influence

Comment

• Within the past 2 weeks or so..

Probably have listened to this album once a day for the past couple days.

Havent listened to this in a good 4 or 5 years. Nice to dust this off and re listen.

Never listened to this one before but it was pretty decent, oversampled though.

Ages since Ive listened to this, forgot how great it was. For sure in my top 10 greatest hip hop albums of all time.

For the last month and a half or so this album has been on repeat. Always have a song stuck in my head from this one, This is another that goes in my top 10 greatest hip hop albums of all time.

Nothing too great, pretty good though.

Pretty good album. Cam'ron is way over looked for how dope he is.

Pretty solid album, dude puts out album after album and theyre too good. For sure my favorite rapper of all time.

Pretty dope album. 90% of the tracks are good on here, so hyped for his next album to come out.

Comment

• 50 Cent - The Big 10

Comment

• Meh nothing special, V Nasty is a hood ass bitch though. Would have been better if it was just a Gucci solo album.

BASEDGOD VELLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Probably one of Lil B's best albums/mixtapes. 9/10

Comment

• MJ- Invincible
                            sigpic

Comment

• 2pacalypse Now.
                              Love.

Comment

• Immortal Technique - The Martyr

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X