Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Last Album You Listened To All The Way Through?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad 25
    sigpic

Comment

• R U Still Down (Remember Me) Disc 1

Comment

• Re: The Last Album You Listened To All The Way Through?

Yea Me Against the World for me too.. Cant stop blasting that Temptations track.. Pac at his best.. R.i.p. to the Don

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Rise58 View Post
          Yea Me Against the World for me too.. Cant stop blasting that Temptations track.. Pac at his best.. R.i.p. to the Don

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
          i cant stop listening to shed so many tears even when im not listening to matw i still almost always sneak that song in lol ive prolly listened to it at least 3-4 times every week for the last i dont know how many years...

i just listened to Sigur Rós album called takk. it came out in the year 2005, i dare you pac fans who have guts to give it a listen and play it loud in good speakers or powerful headphones

its a classic album have listened to it alot of times all the way through

heres a song of the album
          Last edited by WordsOfWisdom; 11-23-2012, 06:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omar View Post
            DoggyStyle

One of the first rap albums i ever hear back in 94 ... i was a dumb impressoinable kid bak then .. lol
            lol heres a story about me and snoop doggs doggystyle ... when i was going to my first english classes in school about 11-12 i had a repeative argue with the teacher about how you write the word dog off course i said it was dogg she showed me a dictionary so the day after i showed her my doggystyle cd lol all semester i wrote dog with 2 g dogg even on the final test.. i just remembered it reading your post childhood memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Hafsteinn View Post
              lol heres a story about me and snoop doggs doggystyle ... when i was going to my first english classes in school about 11-12 i had a repeative argue with the teacher about how you write the word dog off course i said it was dogg she showed me a dictionary so the day after i showed her my doggystyle cd lol all semester i wrote dog with 2 g dogg even on the final test.. i just remembered it reading your post childhood memories

hahahahahahaha .. thats a really funny story ,,... u must really laugh at urself now when u think about how stubborn u were about the spelling ...

Comment

• stubborn would be an understatement lol

Comment

• Comment

• i was just listening to an classic album thats dear to me i just love the beats on here and the album is Dj Quik - ryhtmalisim

Comment

• Even thou it's an EP. 7 dope ass tracks.

Comment

• I was very positively surprised!
                        Sixteen in the clip and one in the hole
                        Nate Dogg is about to make some bodies turn cold

Comment

• Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

• not an album really

but i watched Pink Floyd's Pulse Concert

The best music and performance i ever seen

Comment

• Honestly one of the best hip hop albums of all time. I've probably listened to this album 10 times through over the past 2 weeks and am not sick of it.

One of my all time favorite rappers and one of my favorite mixtapes/albums of all time. Cant wait for his album to come out next month!

Dirt Nasty is the man but this album was meh.

I'm going to have to listen to this album again and see how I really feel about it. It was decent the first listen but nothing exciting. I'll give it another good listen soon.

If you go into this album expecting nothing more than a good laugh you will enjoy this album. I really like this shit. As stupid as it is.

Lil Wayne has a lot of shitty music but if you look hard enough you can find some good shit. This is one of my favorite mixtapes I've ever heard. Waynes dope, fuck what anybody else says.

Just a few albums I've been listening too lately.

Comment

• all eyez on me
                                sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X