Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PARIS - Lethal Warning Shot / Power (new videos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PARIS - Lethal Warning Shot / Power (new videos)

PARIS - Lethal Warning Shot 2016

PARIS - Power 2016

albums:
    1990: The Devil Made Me Do It
    1992: Sleeping with the Enemy
    1994: Guerrilla Funk
    1998: Unleashed
    2003: Sonic Jihad
    2008: Acid Reflex
    2015: Pistol Politics

videos/singles:
    1990: "Break the Grip of Shame"
    1990: "The Devil Made Me Do It"
    1992: "The Days of Old"
    1992: "Assata's Song"
    1994: "Guerrilla Funk"
    1994: "One Time fo' Ya Mind"
    1994: "Outta My Life"
    2008: "Don't Stop the Movement"
    2014: "Night of the Long Knives"
    2015: "Buck, Buck, Pass"
    2015: "Hard Truth Soldier (Redux)"
    2016: "Lethal Warning Shot"
    2016: "Power"
    Last edited by BlacPain; 11-09-2016, 05:12 PM.
    collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

PARIS best rapper alive!

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
      PARIS best rapper alive!
      He Needs to remix bush killa turn it into Trump killa

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
      Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

some of his classics are now in HD available, too

PARIS - Break the Grip of Shame (HD) 1990

PARIS - The Devil Made Me Do It (HD) 1990
        Last edited by BlacPain; 11-11-2016, 06:55 AM.

Comment

PARIS
          - The Days of Old (HD) 1992

PARIS - Assata's Song (HD) 1992
          Last edited by BlacPain; 11-11-2016, 06:56 AM.

Comment

PARIS
            - Outta My Life (HD) 1994

@Big G.O.V. @THROWED @Giesuz @stevo @Joecool @Exodus @221 @RiotRiotRiot @Kieran @mat_turbo @hobomotel @L-Booma @BigR @JayFromTheBay @djukak @Steez @Harry-O @Crizzo @MrPassion @kudaz @kthugg @jackcorgi @JohnLund213 @johnnie360 @PhilipHorn @C4poTheDon @MOBx662 @AK47
            @ who enjoying such music and videos, too or i just forgott #BringBackGFunk
            Last edited by BlacPain; 11-11-2016, 06:56 AM.

Comment

nice thread man

love his lyrics and style. I have The Devil Made Me Do It & Sleeping with the Enemy in my collection. Never heard his new music but I like it and it´s next on my to-buy-list. He stayed true over the years.

The HD-Videos are awesome! The Days of Old is one of my favorites...

Last edited by AK47; 11-10-2016, 05:24 PM.
              "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                nice thread man

love his lyrics and style. I have The Devil Made Me Do It & Sleeping with the Enemy in my collection. Never heard his new music but I like it and it´s next on my to-buy-list. He stayed true over the years.

sup man.

i have all paris albums on cd and all of them are bombastic! this dude never changed his style and is true to his game since day one. i suggest you to buy the albums for cheap money on ebay, OR you can buy the albums directly from his website:

good prices and safe delivery, the best thing they could make for PARIS fans!

Comment

sup man.

i have all paris albums on cd and all of them are bombastic! this dude never changed his style and is true to his game since day one. i suggest you to buy the albums for cheap money on ebay, OR you can buy the albums directly from his website:

good prices and safe delivery, the best thing they could make for PARIS fans!
                  yoo bro Im fine, just relaxin and vaping some good weed how´s it going? Long Time ago we met last Time

yea Unleashed and Guerilla Funk are on my list for a long time. But it will end that I buy all haha

Thanks for the Shop Link. I see that Unleashed isn´t there so I have to buy it on eBay or Discogs but I want to support him so Im gonna buy the newer stuff from his site...

Last edited by AK47; 11-10-2016, 05:54 PM.

Comment

yoo bro Im fine, just relaxin and vaping some good weed how´s it going? Long Time ago we met last Time

yea Unleashed and Guerilla Funk are on my list for a long time. But it will end that I buy all haha

Thanks for the Shop Link. I see that Unleashed isn´t there so I have to buy it on eBay or Discogs but I want to support him so Im gonna buy the newer stuff from his site...

yea long time ago, im fine, moved together with my girlfriend few weeks ago, still in MH CITY though

yea unleashed is a strange thing, dont know why it is not on his webstore. it is also the most expensive of his albums.

Comment

yea long time ago, im fine, moved together with my girlfriend few weeks ago, still in MH CITY though

yea unleashed is a strange thing, dont know why it is not on his webstore. it is also the most expensive of his albums.
                      kool! nice to hear that with your girlfriend Moved with my girl and my daughter 6 years ago together, and now I can´t imagine to live without them

haha MH is the best...Im born there and still work there.

Ok good to know, I will keep my eyes open...I love Nutt-Sos Thug Livin on the Album

Comment

nice thread man

@AK47 yeah cool and watch out for two different versions of the Unleashed album us and eu with different track lists - so you might get some bonus cuts with instrumentals you might be familiar @Big G.O.V.

those HD videos are really a must have, hope he drops more from G-Funk album
                        Last edited by BlacPain; 11-11-2016, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by blacpain View Post
                          @AK47 yeah cool and watch out for two different versions of the Unleashed album us and eu with different track lists - so you might get some bonus cuts with instrumentals you might be familiar @Big G.O.V.

yes i am. but i dont own the different press yet.

Comment

This is also a dope album he did with Public Enemy..

(2006) Paris & Public Enemy - Rebirth of a Nation

Comment

Originally posted by blacpain View Post

thanks, I didn´t notice the different Tracklist. Now I need both releases haha but at first the US with Nutt-So...

Last edited by AK47; 11-11-2016, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X