MGK Eminem Diss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGK Eminem Diss

The first response to kamikaze album comes from MGK thoughts??

[MENTION=691]MarkyMark [MENTION=7241]THROWED #vip
    sigpic

Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
    The first response to kamikaze album comes from MGK thoughts??

[MENTION=691]MarkyMark [MENTION=7241]THROWED #vip
    I mean... I don't know what to say... shit was kind of hard to listen to because his voice was annoying, then he said dre is the reason eminem blew up but Waka Folka is the reason he blew up!!

i just want to see what eminem is going to respond with

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

I thought it would be trash. I was wrong (I am high though). MGK had some lines for Eminem. I wait for a response.

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
        I mean... I don't know what to say... shit was kind of hard to listen to because his voice was annoying, then he said dre is the reason eminem blew up but Waka Folka is the reason he blew up!!

i just want to see what eminem is going to respond with
        yea his voice took some getting used to lol he may have had some points em blackballing him and taking 6 years to diss him im sure em has a response already planned before he dropped kamikaze he waited to see who took the bait
        sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=1083]adoutlaw Please always mention me in these kinds of posts. For years people have always put Eminem on a high pedestal when it comes to rap beefs. Chess move by MGK. This will be interesting as the story unfolds.
          Last edited by Hard2Kill; 09-03-2018, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
            [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw Please always mention me in these kinds of posts. For years people have always put Eminem on a high pedestal when it comes to rap beefs. Chess move by MGK. This will be interesting as the story unfolds.

This Pusha T and Drake crap is a thing of the past.

yea sorry bro will do I started to forget who I should tag so I ended it with the vip tag, I think em was hoping somebody would respond Im sure he has some bars ready to go im definitely interested where this goes
            sigpic

Comment

More record label publicity stunts.
              All just a ploy to help both artists sell records,and still people believe this rap beef shit in 2018 is real.
              They both have the connections and cash to meet anywhere at any time and Duke it out man to man if shit was really that big of a deal.
              Lol
              "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

This would have been a lot better if he ended it around the 2 minute mark, but it was still pretty good.

Comment

its cool but that opening line was wack as fuck lol

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
                  First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

This fool is going to make the 2005 eminem come back. This fool just, he ain't playin..
                    Say no to Trump.

Comment

That shit was garbage. Truly was. Str8 trash. Can't even spit right. Duke sounds like yellawolf all over again. I don't see how any 2pac fan could like this mumble rap crap also, let alone this bullhit. Wtf?

Reminds me of the scene in Friday, where the hatian guy wants a refund, and says, "what the fuck is this? I can't get jiggy with this shit!"
                      Last edited by 7thdayprofessor; 09-04-2018, 01:51 AM.

Comment

It was ok, basic as fuck tho. Eminem put a lyrical hit on him in not alike. Shit is hype Eminem is back to form

Comment

I've heard, but never really listened to MGK until this thread.
                          It was much better than I expected- except that voice- but TBH it took me a minute to get used to Em's voice(s) as well.

Like others, Em's response should be entertaining.

Comment

Never checked MGK out before, and I don;t like how Eminem has evolved, but Kamikaze albums was 50/50 for me.

That said, MGK brought it, and I enjoyed Rap Devil, though there are some throw way lines that ended up being corny. If Eminem can channel his lyrical prowess displayed during the Benzino disses then MGK is in for a burial.

Comment

Never listened to MGK but I thought it was decent.
                              My Current PC
                              i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X