Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGK Rap Devil

Ay, somebody grab him some clippers
    Ok? So mgk is making fun of Eminem having a well trimmed beard?

Let's talk about the fact you actually blackballed a rapper
    Don't this just show how much power in the rap world Eminem actually has?

Your last four albums is as bad as your selfie
    Why are you judging a man's selfies? Also, his albums were shitty, and still outsold you.

Yeah I'll acknowledge you're the GOAT
    He acknowledges Eminem as the "Greatest of all times (G.o.a.t.). Only internet nerds and obsessed fans know that term. Clearly he's one.

You should go back to Recovery
    I know your ego is hurtin'

He considers Recovery to be Eminems peak. This goes to show hows hes one of this cheesey pop rap cats with horrible taste in music, and no grasp on history of his own art platform. It also makes him like a kid.

He like, "Damn, he a younger me
    Except he dresses better and I'm ugly

Seriously bro? Why the fuck are you judging another man's looks? Not just that, but your calling yourself a pretty boy. Wtf? Also, Eminem isn't worried about clothing style. Hes not a pretty boy who looks like a backstreet boy. That line was also petty and stupid.

Look what you done to me
    Dropped an album just because of me

You had barely 2 mentions on the whole album bro.

[UThe type to be scared to ask Rihanna for her number
    Just hold her umbrella-ella-ella[/U]
    Shitty ass line

How could I even look up to you? You ain't as tall as me
    5'8" and I'm 6'4", seven punches hold your head still

Your also extremely lankey, like most tall people. MGK looks like he's couldn't take a punch. Eminem clearly has twice your muscle mass.

You were named after a candy
    I was named after a gangster (brr)

So naming yourself after a ganster makes a preachers son, who's a white pretty boy from Ohio more dangerous?

I'm sick of them sweatsuits and them corny hats, let's talk about it
    I'm sick of you bein' rich and you still mad, let's talk about it

What kind of chorus is this? Hell, Em whooped your ass without a chorus. Not only that, but Eminem did a even amount of damage to you in 1 verse, as it took a whole song for you to do to him.

He continually calls Eminem "Oscar the grouch", as well. Who the fuck says that. Cheesey as Fuck.

All in all, it was just a Ass song. He gets props for the Slim shady can't stand up line, the Kim line, and the age related blows. But, with the shitty way it sounded when actually spoke out of his mouth, and the lisp from his braces, or grill, or whatever it was, it defeats the props he might get for that.

MGK dresses like a punk rock type. Thats not hip hop bro. Sounds like hes confusing genres.

All in all, MGKs career is a joke compared to Eminems also.

Em won already, by a long shot, and it just started.
    Last edited by 7thdayprofessor; 09-07-2018, 02:47 AM.

:/

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
    If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
    but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
    -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
    -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Eminem most likely won't reply, because MGK made some real points he can't brush off. MGK is not a great rapper, but he made this in like 2 days and Eminem is silent.

Comment

^^^ you seem to forget who Eminem is. He is and will always be a battle rapper. I doubt he going to let this scrub off easy, rumor going around he already has the reply song done he just waiting for the right time to put it out. He knows people be waiting on it he gon make us wait as long as he wants us too

Comment

And another thing is mgk probably had most of that song written out way before Eminem’s album came out. He been taking pot shots at him for a while now so he knew shady was going to respond eventually.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X