2Pac unreleased leaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac unreleased leaks

Hello all. I have been wondering something for a while. I know of the 2pac Evolution THC dvd release with leaks and the Makaveli bootlegs throughout the years. What I am wondering is why many youtube uploads sound so much more better quality wise. For example I'd Rather Be Your Lover:

Evolution leak:

Youtube leak:

There are more of these where the difference is really obvious. I know that there are people mastering these tracks, but the quality of the evolution set in this example is so bad that it couldn't be done so well with mastering as the youtube one. Also the Youtube version doesn't have the annoying shouting man. Also tracks like Reincarnation and Lets Get It On (Tyson ready 2 rumble) all in good quality got released which are not on the Evolution set. Are those leaked by others than Dante?
    Last edited by davida7; 09-08-2018, 03:14 PM.

Originally posted by davida7 View Post
    Hello all. I have been wondering something for a while. I know of the 2pac Evolution THC dvd release with leaks and the Makaveli bootlegs throughout the years. What I am wondering is why many youtube uploads sound so much more better quality wise. For example I'd Rather Be Your Lover:

Evolution leak:

Youtube leak:

There are more of these where the difference is really obvious. I know that there are people mastering these tracks, but the quality of the evolution set in this example is so bad that it couldn't be done so well with mastering as the youtube one. Also the Youtube version doesn't have the annoying shouting man. Also tracks like Reincarnation and Lets Get It On (Tyson ready 2 rumble) all in good quality got released which are not on the Evolution set. Are those leaked by others than Dante?
    Bro.... Normally, for any other artist, this would be a easy answer. But you are so far behind on the updates, that, it would be virtually impossible to fill you in. Teaching the sources of the tracks out would require a class, and a history lesson. Ask me 6 years ago and it would be straight forward. Not no more.

In fact. It's so bad now, that, unless you are truly willing to dedicate yourself to studying it, your never gonna find out. I remember back some years ago, when the old heads got annoyed for having to explain Dante's story over and over. It is way deeper now. Not just that, but stuff is still going on, and nobody wants to ruin their sources. All I can recommend, is to dedicate your time, and research it. Nobody's going to explain all that, just for the info to get buried again in 2 days. Hell. I'm a loud mouth, and even I don't want explain all that.

Comment

Originally posted by 7thdayz View Post
      Bro.... Normally, for any other artist, this would be a easy answer. But you are so far behind on the updates, that, it would be virtually impossible to fill you in. Teaching the sources of the tracks out would require a class, and a history lesson. Ask me 6 years ago and it would be straight forward. Not no more.

In fact. It's so bad now, that, unless you are truly willing to dedicate yourself to studying it, your never gonna find out. I remember back some years ago, when the old heads got annoyed for having to explain Dante's story over and over. It is way deeper now. Not just that, but stuff is still going on, and nobody wants to ruin their sources. All I can recommend, is to dedicate your time, and research it. Nobody's going to explain all that, just for the info to get buried again in 2 days. Hell. I'm a loud mouth, and even I don't want explain all that.
      Well I understand that it would be annoying, but why didn't they just dedicate the history lesson to a sticky post or board or whatever so it would never vanish? Then they would just have to refer if people didn't find it. Would be a nice idea anyway so the stories stay alive. In the end if the older members decide to stop the stories will one day all be gone.

Comment

The Evolution project is old meanwhile and many songs have leaked in better quality since by other sources.

It would take a huge effort to document the history of leaks and most people here are lazy. Many times the stories that are told turn out to be bullshit and the entire truth comes out years later, so you would have to continually rewrite the history.

A good reference would be Crizzo's Master Audio Catalogue: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread.php?t=84622
        He documented every song 2Pac has appeared on and noted the source to most leaks along with many other information.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominator View Post
          The Evolution project is old meanwhile and many songs have leaked in better quality since by other sources.

It would take a huge effort to document the history of leaks and most people here are lazy. Many times the stories that are told turn out to be bullshit and the entire truth comes out years later, so you would have to continually rewrite the history.

A good reference would be Crizzo's Master Audio Catalogue: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread.php?t=84622
          He documented every song 2Pac has appeared on and noted the source to most leaks along with many other information.
          Thanks for this! Yea I think that information will become very tainted over years.

Comment

Originally posted by davida7 View Post
            Thanks for this! Yea I think that information will become very tainted over years.
            Not to mention that, but there's probably some people out there, who just don't want their name out there like that. If you really want to know, I would study that crizzo sheet like Dom said, and come back with easier questions to answer. If you can narrow down your questions, me, n others, will be glad to answer them for you.

Comment

Originally posted by 7thdayz View Post
              Not to mention that, but there's probably some people out there, who just don't want their name out there like that. If you really want to know, I would study that crizzo sheet like Dom said, and come back with easier questions to answer. If you can narrow down your questions, me, n others, will be glad to answer them for you.
              Okay cool man thanks everyone!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X