Rapper Smoke dawg passes away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapper Smoke dawg passes away

Toronto rapper Smoke Dawg, who toured with Drake in 2017, is dead after a shooting downtown. Koba Prime, a member of Toronto hip hop collective Prime, was al...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Any of you think his comrade puffy lz (wannabe badboy puff daddy) who screams aaaaawuulaay who i believe started it sounds racist,screaming animal sounds in front of a black man aint getting nuttin but kkk fans loool.
    PS :I TYPED WHAT I TYPED ONLY BECAUSE WHAT I USE TO RECIEVE E.G COMMENTS WHEN I HAD EMCEE K'NAAN AS MY AVATAR WITH HIS AFRO TEXTURED HAIR AND STILL GET EM TOO MUCH DISCRIMINATION .IM AFRICAN SO I GOT LOVE FOR SMOKE DAWG R.I.P BUT ONLY WANNA FRAME THE CULPRITS.LOOOOL

Bro, what are you smoking G?

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
    If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
    but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
    -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
    -Tupac Shakur

Comment

thiswill have huge impact on hip hop and our lives.

long live SMOKE DAWG
      Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X