Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diddy Responds To Eminem's 'Killshot' Diss Track.... "I'm Going To Get Eminem Handled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diddy Responds To Eminem's 'Killshot' Diss Track.... "I'm Going To Get Eminem Handled

i am not sure if anyone has upped this yet?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

I know 50 cents itching to get involved in this a he hates diddy and keeps insisting hes gay lol
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
      I know 50 cents itching to get involved in this a he hates diddy and keeps insisting hes gay lol
      Well what's taking him so long ?

He's usually quick to jump the bandwagon but this time he hasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
        Well what's taking him so long ?

He's usually quick to jump the bandwagon but this time he hasn't.
        im sure I seen a vid a few days ago where he said he has ems back in this against puffy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
          i am not sure if anyone has upped this yet?

Comment

puffy doesnt change physically, he looks the same he looked 20+ years ago.. they say they bath in newborn blood to absorb the energy ... same shit w putin, nazarbayev, michael jackson,etc.
            Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

50 too busy posting videos of fat busta rhymes and that 6 9 clown.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
                50 too busy posting videos of fat busta rhymes and that 6 9 clown.
                true I don't know why he associates with 69 I only heard him on one song (get the strap) and hes wack as fuck
                sigpic

Comment

Curious what he means with "handling". I am sure he is mature enough to not get bothered by these things any longer?

Comment

Originally posted by davida7 View Post
                    Curious what he means with "handling". I am sure he is mature enough to not get bothered by these things any longer?
                    I think there's some shitty reporting going on here again. First, I've seen a lot of headlines saying that Puff has "responded" - even this video here in this thread says he's "officially responded." How is saying a few words privately to a person who has nothing to do with this a "response"?

Second, Budden doesn't say Diddy is going to "handle" Eminem, even though that's how everybody reported it. Here's what Budden said: "Nothing to speculate about. Nothing to talk about. Puff said it's in his hands. And he said I can say it." I don't take "in his hands" to mean he's going to "handle Eminem." To me it's as weak of a non-response as you could possibly make. I think it's just the usual approach of saying as little as possible and just waiting for it to blow over like it always does.

Comment

Originally posted by MurderRapMovie View Post
                      I think there's some shitty reporting going on here again. First, I've seen a lot of headlines saying that Puff has "responded" - even this video here in this thread says he's "officially responded." How is saying a few words privately to a person who has nothing to do with this a "response"?

Second, Budden doesn't say Diddy is going to "handle" Eminem, even though that's how everybody reported it. Here's what Budden said: "Nothing to speculate about. Nothing to talk about. Puff said it's in his hands. And he said I can say it." I don't take "in his hands" to mean he's going to "handle Eminem." To me it's as weak of a non-response as you could possibly make. I think it's just the usual approach of saying as little as possible and just waiting for it to blow over like it always does.
                      Yea your right. Media likes to twist things up!

Comment

Originally posted by MurderRapMovie View Post
                        The "I'm Going To Get Eminem Handled" part was clickbait by this asshole YouTuber by the name of "Diverse Mentality". His video got 7.5 Million views for it.

The comment section of that YouTube video is filled with blind followers without observing anything for themselves. Just a bunch of sheep i guess.

Comment

puffy is a gangsta. cream puff but still dangerous. snake ass mufucka. hit ya from behind typa guy wit lot of connections.

he came clean out of all this mess he created.
                          Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X