Papoose ft MJ They dont care about us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papoose ft MJ They dont care about us

I like this mix of mj and papoose thoughts?

[MENTION=818]Alucard [MENTION=7241]THROWED [MENTION=915]Hard2Kill
    sigpic

Papoose & Remy Ma should do a joint album together. Hip Hop's power couple with furious rhymes and lethal delivery.

Comment

not bad at all the smooth beat etc, thanks for this , I can easily imagine remixes with pac instead of papoose
      sigpic

Comment

thanks for sharing this.. i like papoose, the mj vocals suits the beat well. i would love to get my hands on this instrumental with the mj vocals.
        [MENTION=818]Alucard what pac pellas can you imagine on this? you think "they dont give a fuck about this" could suit this?
        It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
          thanks for sharing this.. i like papoose, the mj vocals suits the beat well. i would love to get my hands on this instrumental with the mj vocals.
          [MENTION=818]Alucard what pac pellas can you imagine on this? you think "they dont give a fuck about this" could suit this?
          not specialy they dont give a fuck about us, but even another one who would sounds perfect with the beat
          sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X