Послато са LG-D605 уз помоћ Тапатока
    2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

it seems the ink in his face penetrate his brain
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Can't blame this retard for sucking. WTF though? People buy his music and go see his shows? By definition 2% of the population is smart. 98% idiots?

Comment

What dumb fuck do you mean specifically? It's a clip chopped together with random dumb fucks.

Originally posted by Slut View Post
        Can't blame this retard for sucking. WTF though? People buy his music and go see his shows? By definition 2% of the population is smart. 98% idiots?
        This seems to be your favorite phrase Are you a Mensa member?

A high IQ doesn't necessarily mean one isn't an idiot, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominator View Post
          What dumb fuck do you mean specifically? It's a clip chopped together with random dumb fucks.

This seems to be your favorite phrase Are you a Mensa member?

A high IQ doesn't necessarily mean one isn't an idiot, too.
          Favorite phrase because it's so stupid. I did rank in the top <edit>% in the Mensa test, but I consider myself a normal idiot. Someone scoring low in a Mensa test can be really talented in different tasks - math for example. A Mensa member may struggle with basic calculations. Mensa members range from unemployed people to barbers. The membership is definitely not a sign of guaranteed success in life.

Back to the topic though. The first rapper in the clip obviously has no rapping talent nor the capability to evaluate his own performance well enough to understand not to to post the clip online.
          Last edited by Slut; 11-07-2018, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X