Albums that you wish you never bought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Albums that you wish you never bought

There may have been times when you bought an album because your friend told you it was dope or you saw an excellent rating in a magazine or the album cover and guest artists caught your eye but when you listened to it you wondered why the fuck you ever bought it!

Well here is the thread where you can list the albums you wish you never spent your hard earned cash on!

I'll start:

Fat Joe: All Or Nothing Trash, wanted it because of Lean Back Remix

Big L: The Big Picture Nothing like his first album plus this was just B sides and remixes

Mobb Deep: Blood Money Back then was a big G Unit fan and this was their first album with 50 Cent, the only decent song was Outta Control Remix

Rhymefest: Blue Collar Brought it because I read somewhere it was hot, plus it had some Kanye production and appearance, i listened to it once or twice in full, never again!

Tha Dogg Pound: Cali Iz Active Awful nothing like Dogg Food, which is why i purchased it

R. Kelly: Chocolate Factory I only purchased this because of Ignition Remix, wish downloaded it first

Snoop Dogg: Da Game Is To Be Sold, Not Told I cannot believe how poor this album is, when you compare this to the classic Doggystyle its complete trash! I brought it because it was Snoop!

Twista The Day After I still don't know why i purchased this in the first place! lol
    Last edited by Jarek; 01-04-2010, 04:32 PM.

I would have to go with the dogg pound cali iz active too
    got it a while back but now when i listen to it, i can only stand listening to a few songs

thats about it, i never did buy a lot of cd's since i figured out how to download them for free
    F-N-F
    THE REMIX KING
    / Certified Music Critic

Comment

nu mixx classics vol one....

Comment

You didnt like Blue Collar? I thought that was a solid album, all the tracks are great. Very underatted imo.

Snoops da game is so weak though, i remember hearing doggystyle for the first time which is obviously amazing and thought oh Snoop, should be good right. Awful.
        And yep Nu-Mixx 1 was another I kept skipping through trying to find a dope track, i didnt tho
        My Current PC
        i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

grupo montez de durango- 500 novillos, i want my 80 pesos back
          Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

eminem - the slim shady lp.
            to this day i dunno what i was thinking !

Comment

Originally posted by insanity View Post
              eminem - the slim shady lp.
              to this day i dunno what i was thinking !
              Are you joking? That is a classic LP, my favourite of his catalogue. I only buy CD's I like so I have no bad Cd's

Comment

Snoop Dogg: Da Game Is To Be Sold, Not Told
                everybody hatin on that album, it had some dope cuts man.

my list:

kurupt-tha streetz iz a mutha (CLEAN VERSION)

Comment

Da Game Is To Be Sold is a dope album to me now haha. Back then not so much, but seeing as where Snoops career went you can see why I like it.

Comment

loyal to the game, pac's life, nu mixx klazzics

Comment

Gorillaz: Demon Days

I only purchased this album because of the track Feel Good Inc. apart from that the album is total trash and i never ever listen to it

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
                        Are you joking? That is a classic LP, my favourite of his catalogue. I only buy CD's I like so I have no bad Cd's
                        What markymark said.

Comment

The Notorious B.I.G.

Duets: The Final Chapter

This is an awful release possibly worse then any of the 2Pac posthumous releases

Snoop Dogg

Ego Trippin'

Another horrible release from Snoop, Sexual Eruption kind of grew on me but apart from that i found the album very boring, a step in the wrong direction from The Blue Carpet Treatment
                          Last edited by TPAC_SHAKUR; 09-29-2009, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by east2west View Post
                            You didnt like Blue Collar? I thought that was a solid album, all the tracks are great. Very underatted imo.

Snoops da game is so weak though, i remember hearing doggystyle for the first time which is obviously amazing and thought oh Snoop, should be good right. Awful.
                            And yep Nu-Mixx 1 was another I kept skipping through trying to find a dope track, i didnt tho
                            The production was ok i just don't like Rhymefest for some reason, i think its his voice lol

Comment

N*E*R*D

Fly Or Die

Just an album I couldn't get into

Xzibit

Full Circle

Worst X album that he has released
                              Last edited by TPAC_SHAKUR; 09-29-2009, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X