Eminem Relapse:Refill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BadAzzChicano View Post
    The accent is supposed to insinuate that he was on drugs while making the album; hence the title "Relapse".
    I thought the accent was so that he could mispronounce 100's of words to make them rhyme lol

Comment

His accent is what put me off him, don't get me wrong, the guy is the shit but certain songs make me cringe with that annoying accent
      As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

Official Tracklist:
        1. Forever
        2. Hell Breaks Loose
        3. Buffalo Bill
        4. Elevator
        5. Taking My Ball
        6. Music Box
        7. Drop The Bomb On ‘Em

Comment

If Eminem was releasing these sort of tracks in the early 90's he would be highly regarded as Vanilla Ice's love child...

Now this shit is acceptable?

Em's one of the best to do it but he's ruining his legacy with these type of tracks. I think he does them out of boredom now. He can't keep rapping about Kim, his children, being poor. Slim Shady EP/LP are classics along with Infinite.

Comment

^^i kind of agree...

how many times have we crucified other rappers for having the same content album after album...

where is the diversity? is that all his life is about...still?...lol

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X