Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr.Dre speaks on 50 CENT & Game beef & If he will ever release Detox.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr.Dre speaks on 50 CENT & Game beef & If he will ever release Detox.

Dr. Dre's Monster Cable/ ‘Beats By Dre' headphones line have experienced wide stream success. The line teams together Jimmy Iovine of Interscope, Best Buy and Dr. Dre's emblem.

While out promoting the innovative audio enhancers at New York City's Union Square Best Buy, Dre found himself targeted by questions off subject but exactly what everyone was wondering. In particular,an interviewer took it upon himself to ask the million dollar question, “WHEN IS HE RELEASING DETOX?!”

The good doctor answered the question very vaguely saying,

“The minute it's done and it feels right to me, that's when it'll come out. Hopefully in the beginning of the year.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QagsenX58pE]YouTube - Dr Dre Answers When Will Detox Drop - Club Beats NYC[/ame]

Just as he thought he would be asked about his latest technological advance, Dre found himself cornered once again after being presented with a question about 50 Cent and Game. When asked his opinion on their consistently brewing beef he responded,

"Everything is good. Been working with both guys, everything is good. Both guys are gonna be on my record. I'm just trying to put it back where it's supposed to be, all love."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGatGGZq0cw]YouTube - Dr Dre Discusses 50 Cent and Game Beef (Club Beats NYC)[/ame]

Getting back to the reason for the event, Dre introduced his latest collaboration with Best Buy, and Interscope.

“What we're trying to do with Beats is make sure everybody not only gets the best listening sound but the right way to listen to it.”

In my opinion? Fuck Detox. Detox will come out when the Pac album does, and that is a veryyyyyyyyyyy long time.

detox..lol is it a joke?
    i am not waitin for this..if there gonna be lil wayne on feat..noo thank u

Comment

detox is ment to be like a musical

Comment

my god, detox is becoming a urban myth ! how much perfecting does it take 2 release a simple rap album !

Comment

It started off like nobody could wait for this but after being pushed back for years no one cares no more.
          Detox 2020

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X