X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relapse Refill!!

]

Info
    Quote: On November 19, 2009, Eminem announced on his website that Relapse: Refill will be released on December 22nd. The album will be a re-release of the Relapse album with seven bonus tracks, including "Forever" and "Taking My Ball". (Deluxe Version only) In a statement he described the forthcoming CD:

"I want to deliver more material for the fans this year like I originally planned ... Hopefully these tracks on The Refill will tide the fans over until we put out Relapse 2 next year ... I got back in with Dre and then a few more producers, including Just Blaze, and went in a completely different direction which made me start from scratch. The new tracks started to sound very different than the tracks I originally intended to be on Relapse 2, but I still want the other stuff to be heard."

1. Forever
    2. Hell Breaks Loose (Featuring Dr. Dre)
    3. Buffalo Bill
    4. Elevator
    5. Taking My Ball
    6. Music Box
    7. Drop The Bomb On ‘Em

Code: RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Thanks alot to MobMakaveli for this!

Hell Breaks Loose

that sounds interesting thanks

Comment

reup

Comment

preferably zshare or megaupload

Comment

shit aint worth it. garbage is all i gotta say
          "I am on a drug – it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

Comment

Here's a new Link.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

.....Enjoy

Comment

I enjoyed this album, the production from Dr. Dre makes it worth while.
              Im Real As Bob Evans.. When I'm Down On The Farm!!

Comment

Originally posted by Uel View Post
                shit aint worth it. garbage is all i gotta say
                I hope you're not saying that because of the accent....

This isn't anywhere near garbage. It may not be up to the ridiculously high standards that we hold Eminem on nowadays, but it is still pretty good IMO.
                Waterproofing my life with Flex Tape.

Comment

shits fuckin dope all hell breaks loose is banannas as well as buffalo and drop a bomb on em..

Comment

well i dont like it too but some ppl will so thx

Comment

this shit is ill much props

Comment

this is good shit ... i like this better than the actual album lol

Comment

Thought I'd add this to the the thread instead of making a new one..

Eminem has revealed that he doesn't think his mind was sharp enough on his last album, 'Relapse'.

Speaking about the album, which was his first since 2004's 'Encore', the rapper reasoned that he was still trying to give up drug addiction during the recording process.

"Making 'Relapse', I was still working the drugs out of my system, so there was a lot of... just jokey shit. It was a lot of punchline-y, funny, shock value – kind of going back to 'The Slim Shady LP'," Eminem told Complex.

"It wasn't until I got into songs like 'Stay Wide Awake' that it felt like my mind got sharper. I became more on-point towards the end of recording the album."

With work on the album's follow-up, 'Relapse 2', now approaching completion, Eminem added that he's now more content with his level of songwriting.

"The new material is definitely different," he revealed. "Now I'm going for songs instead of one-liners. I don't want to make shit that you hear once and then the joke's over; I want to make records that you could play a hundred times, a thousand times."

Eminem is due to release an expanded version of 'Relapse', called 'Relapse: Refill', on December 21.

Eminem: 'I wasn't sharp enough on 'Relapse'' | News | NME.COM

Comment

good he said that

Comment

thats better than most songs of the actual album. and the My Music Box brings back the old Em with the beat and the anger.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X