Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent Wants To Do A Duet With Susan Boyle..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Wants To Do A Duet With Susan Boyle..

Apparently the hip-hop megastar has set his heart on doing a track with the dowdy Scottish spinster.
    Inviting 3am to his lavish suite at the Mayfair Hotel, Fiddy beamed: “Susan Boyle is hot right now. I got to get her on a track, for real. We’d make a hit.

“Everyone is talking about her, the lady from Britain’s Got Talent.

“She’s got an amazing voice, and together we’d get everyone dancing. I’m always looking to do something new and she’s cool, so I’ll ask

somebody to let her know.”

“I’d love to take her clubbing, show her around my world. She’d have a great time.”

this how bored 50 gets these days..

Comment

...Or when you're a media whore
      Last edited by Umbaka; 12-08-2009, 05:17 PM.

Comment

lol dear God no!

Comment

lol susan boyle and 50! ..act of dumbness

Comment

yall shud hear susan boyle...shes ugly as fuck but her voice is very good for her face....
            cant embed it but watch on youtube....every1 thought she would suck but she was dope

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican-Man View Post
              yall shud hear susan boyle...shes ugly as fuck but her voice is very good for her face....
              cant embed it but watch on youtube....every1 thought she would suck but she was dope

YouTube - Susan Boyle - Britains Got Talent 2009 Episode 1 - Saturday 11th April
              Did she win this talent show?

Comment

^^ Yeah shes got an amazing voice. Dont let her image fool you.. I thought that when i was watching the show but when she sung she was AMAZING. She didn't win.. A dance group won if i can remember right? But Simon Cowell (A Judge) liked her and she got signed to a record label and her album is number 1 on the album charts in the uk

Comment

I would rather 2Pac did a duet with her, than 50 Pop Cent.
                  Originally posted by Makaveli92
                  and Stretch looks delicious in ur Avatar (no homo)

Comment

he wants a Gilf lol but on a serious note why would he do that

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X