Bone Thugs- Uni5: The World's Enemy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bone Thugs- Uni5: The World's Enemy

Uni5: The World's Enemy is an upcoming album by Cleveland hip hop group Bone Thugs-n-Harmony. After nearly a decade of incarceration, Flesh-n-Bone was released from prison on July 13, 2008, and was soon photographed with all four other members Krayzie Bone, Layzie Bone, Bizzy Bone and Wish Bone. The reunited members of Bone Thugs-n-Harmony have reportedly been seen in studio working together for the first time in many years. It is set to be released on March 2, 2010.

The first official single of their new album is "See Me Shine". The song was released on October 20, 2009.Bobby Francis also confirmed that "Rebirth" was always designed to be released as a single for the die-hard Bone Thugs-n-Harmony fans. D.J. U-Neek continues to post updates that there is currently a "Determination" music video in production. At Think Tank 4 Bone's management revealed they had shot videos for "Determination," "Meet Me In The Sky," "See Me Shine," & "Rebirth," with plans for 6 more bringing the total videos for the album to 10.

Krayzie Bone said on his Twitter that Uni5: The World's Enemy will be out on the 15th of December. However...It was later explained by Layzie Bone and Bobby Francis that the album might be pushed back to the 22nd at the latest and this new date was later confirmed by Flesh-n-Bone, Krayzie Bone, and Wish Bone during an interview with Ms. Drama. During a special event held on November 27th, Bone Thugs revealed that the new release date for the album is 15th December 2009.

The album is rumored to include a number of colaborations from artists like Tech N9ne and Twista.

Confirmed tracks

What Have We Done.
    See Me Shine.
    The Game Ain't Ready
    Speed Of Sound.

Uni5: The World's Enemy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X