Eminem's Bulletproof Vest Shocks Jay-Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem's Bulletproof Vest Shocks Jay-Z

When he gave Eminem a hug, he felt the bulletproof vest over his friend's body and realized that there is a 'dark cloud' hanging over him.

Hip-hop superstar Jay-Z was shocked to discover his friend Eminem wears a bulletproof vest - insisting he feels sorry for the rapper because there is a "dark cloud" hanging over him. Jay-Z teamed up with Eminem in the studio in 2003, a year after the "Stan" hitmaker released his highly-acclaimed record "The Eminem Show".

The "Big Pimpin'" star admits he felt body armor under his pal's clothes when he gave him a hug - and he realized the extent of Eminem's problems. He tells Interview magazine, "I never even told him this, but I remember that Eminem came into the studio when we made "Moment of Clarity", which he produced, on "The Black Album". So here's Eminem. It's 2003, he was, like, the biggest rapper in the world - he sold, like, 20 million records worldwide or some ridiculous number."

"But when he came to the studio, I remember I hugged him and I could feel that he had on a bulletproof vest. I couldn't imagine being that successful. I mean, he's a guy who loves rap and wanted to be successful his whole career. Then he finally gets it, and there's this dark cloud over him. He has to be afraid to walk around New York freely. I was like, 'Here it is. You've gotten everything you wanted, and now you're a prisoner of your own fame.' That's sad to me - that you have to walk around in a bulletproof vest after you've sold 20 million records. I found it sad."

Man em must be going through some tuff shit right now to b in a vist who knows man maybe someones after him or could b a crazy fan trying kill lol him but hope the guy will fix his issue cause he's a good rapper

Comment

He's the highest selling rapper of all time so it's understandable for someone like him to wear a vest. He would make a nice target for ransom. Or maybe he got into some shady business when he was all hopped up on drugs between 2004-2009. Who knows, it's anyone's guessing game.
      Waterproofing my life with Flex Tape.

Comment

I think he wears it because he knows he fucked up with loyal to the game, and their are some trigger happy wiggers out there angry about the album.

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post
            I think he wears it because he knows he fucked up with loyal to the game, and their are some trigger happy wiggers out there angry about the album.
            no doubt

Comment

lol

There are some crazy fans, no doubt.

edit: I'm shocked to hear Em wears a vest. I guess he knows a lot of rappers get shot & isn't taking a chance.

Comment

lol anyway he is right..trapped in his own fame..could be nice title song

Comment

Lets hope nothing happens too him,
                  and i would be shocked too.

Originally posted by DJ Cvince
                  These celebrities are trying to be unique and original, but instead they look bizarre and stupid.

Comment

damn poor em.. lol nash.
                    Wall Of Shame:

Not enough room in sig for all the fails..

Comment

I think its time to make another song whining about being rich and famous lol.

Jay was talking about 2003, I doubt Em wears them now although Nash may be onto something.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X