Big L documentry release date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big L documentry release date

just got word from biglonline.com that the new documentry on big L will be released in may 2010. here is the official post from biglonline.com.

Alright peoples, it's what everybody has been waiting on. The release date of the long awaited dvd documenting the life of Legendary Lamont "Big L" Coleman. Jewlz wrote me, giving me the good news - here's some of what he had to say to us at BigLOnline.com about the documentary. "I have gotten so much more footage shot and I feel like all of it is important to this story".
    He also spoke on why he picked the release date, he did. "I wanted to release this BigL story in Feb- March, but I decided being that his Birthday is in May, I'm going to release the Doc during the month of his Birth, not February the month of his Death. Because I don't want his Death to be so focused on".
    So here's the words from The Director himself, about the official date.
    "So officially the date of release will be May 2010, I'm going to put that date on the 2nd trailer when its done." - Jewlz The Director

So make sure to look out for this, i'm sure i don't even need to tell y'all. It's a must for any fan out there. The BigL Story! It's coming! Make sure to look out for that second trailer aswell. Peace to Jewlz the Director for letting us have the news first! He holds it down for us and Big L as always! Spread the word! Don't let anybody NOT know it's coming.. tell everyone, twit it, blog it, make sure people know it's coming!

Props and much love to the team for doing the greatest job! Nineteen89 // The Big Sleep!!

im guessing that the album will come out on the same day or it will come out soon after.

DAMN!!! Big L documentary? Something Ill definantly have to pick a copy up of. imo big l is slept on way way way too much, its a shame because hes a genius. cant wait for this. thanks for the info
    Last edited by Fatal-N-Felony; 01-22-2010, 05:35 PM.

Comment

i'll definitely gonna buy this! i always wanted to know more about him... thx for the info : )

BIG L is one of the best rappers ever, he is so much underrated, nobody speaks about him... it's a shame!!!

Comment

that will be cool, he is one of my favorite rappers
        hope the documentary will be intresting and not boring
        F-N-F
        THE REMIX KING
        / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Dope news. He is so under rated in my opinion. Love ALL his tracks, major fan Sounds really good, can't wait!

Comment

cant wait for it,btw movin it to good subforum.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X