Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warren G Interview With Hard Knock TV. Speaks on..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren G Interview With Hard Knock TV. Speaks on..

..Nate Dogg's Health. Possible New 213 Album. His Brother Dr Dre & The Chance They Will Finally Record A Song Together On 'Detox'..

Devi Dev of Hard Knock TV goes in depth with Warren G in this follow up to the very eye opening part one of their interview.

She gets Warren to open up about how Nate Dogg is progressing health wise after having two strokes. Warren mentions that there is a possibilty of another 213 album with himself, Snoop Dogg and Nate depending on how the business aspect is handled.

When asked whether or not there will ever be another West Coast dynasty like the one Death Row Records had. Warren said he didn't think so. He did add that the closest thing he's seen to the Death Row glory days is the current Cash Money roster.

The biggest surprise in the interview is the revelation that Dr Dre has told Warren there's a good possibility they will record their 1st song together on the long awaited 'Detox' album.

Warren says to expect 'Detox' in 2010 no matter what.

For those who havn't seen part 1..

West Coast legend Warren G speaks to Hard Knock TV about the "Death Row Records" days. Why He had to branch out on his own and why he's yet to record a song with his brother Dr Dre.

Warren says it hurt to have to go out on his own, but he felt like he had no choice after being told by Dre he needed to go for self. Warren says he felt left out by Dr Dre & Snoop Dogg back then and wishes they could all have success together.

omg did you hear what he said about cash money

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X