Rapper "FIEND"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapper "FIEND"

i dont know if yall know who this is or not.. but if not.. you better know.. this guy has some good music and is one of my all time favorite rappers... i dont know what hes all doin now but back in he day this guy was the sh*t.. one of the only rappers that i like and that i consider "real" without bitting pac at all... has his own unique flow and all that...

"theres one in every family" - CLASSIC rap album...

just thought i would make a thread to see if yall feel the same way...

i said the streeeetz aint safe i knooooow i could be a goooonnnneeerrr!!! tryin to make a million dealin from the cornnnneeeerrrr.. that n**** fiend know one day he gon have to diiiieeee.. but with my gat on my siiiiiddeee.. im still gon be the badest alive!

nuff said?

Comment

this the no limit fiend? or the other fiend
      "I am on a drug – it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

Comment

Originally posted by Uel View Post
        this the no limit fiend? or the other fiend
        Good question, i know the No Limit Fiend was not that bad of a rapper on Ghetto D, Mr Serv on was decent 2.

Comment

this dude?
          Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin
          Where blood has been shed the tree of forgiveness cannot grow

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby180 View Post
            If you ask me, that ain't all that bad, i have heard much much worse.

Comment

yea fiend from no limit n what a shitty choice of song u picked.. his first album theres one in every famile is a fuckin classic i dont give a shit what any1 says.. here goes some links to some good shit...

^^^
              my fav track from fiend

Comment

Thats wassup Dirty! That "only a few" track was my shit. Fiend was rough with it.

"....and remember jealousy is a waste of emotion" - I still quote these words till this day.

No limit was the shit for real back then. I used buy every album they came out with, even wack ass Mac. Anyone else remember them advertising the 504 boyz on the inside of the album covers for about 4 years before it actually dropped lol. Shit was almost as bad as detox.

Comment

well im glad at least some came out and admitted that fiend is dope as hell... TWIEF is one of the dopest rap albums in my book.. i have the street life album but its not nearly as good... i was just bumpin TWIEF when i made the thread.. took me right back to the day... the album just starts off real as hell.. then track 2 hits and just gets you all hyped... in a weird way though.. lol... GOIN OUT WITTA BLASTTT!!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X