Dr. Dre Wants The "Perfect" Record For Detox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Dre Wants The "Perfect" Record For Detox

Dr. Dre has had fans on hold for almost an enternity for the release of Detox. The good doctor recently expressed his desire to make that perfect record.

"Once that sound is right, once that mix is right, it's a feeling that you get, here -- It's unexplainable," Dre said about putting together his records. "I have to go out to clubs now...You need to understand what people are listening to. I'm working hard on it."

Another delay to the album might be him putting Detox on hold to work on other artists' music.

"I'm stopping to work on other artists in-between, but the minute it's done and I feel it right here."

Dr. Dre's ultimate goal is to craft that perfect record.

"I don't think I've done that [perfect] record yet. I'll know what it is when it comes; I know exactly what it is in my head, but I haven't done it yet. It's close...I got some sh*t coming, believe me."

SOURCE

Originally posted by Princess K View Post
    "I have to go out to clubs now...You need to understand what people are listening to.
    LOL oh god.

Comment

To have the perfict detox album is to have ice cube snoop the game 50 eminem dj quick even n man that would b the shit

Comment

lol that pseudo perfection is takin much too long

Comment

Lol imagine if this comes out and it is sooo bad. Alot of people will be pissed. But hes taken a hella long time to do it, so it must good right?

Comment

even when it does come out -it will never become a classic, the hip hop critics and fans will ahte it, he will lose respect, I mean how can he call himself an artist, Pac was right, people should of listened to him way back in 96 instead of hating pac for beefing with dre
            As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

FUCK DETOX!

Seriously this waiting game is getting boring.
              My Current PC
              i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Ain't made a song in 11 years swear he the shit,
                wont get no record sales sucking ems dick.

I'm tired of waiting for Detox

The Chronic
                2001 Great albums.

Fuck it Dre.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
                  Ain't made a song in 11 years swear he the shit,
                  wont get no record sales sucking ems dick.

I'm tired of waiting for Detox

The Chronic
                  2001 Great albums.

Fuck it Dre.
                  LOL my thoughts exactally. the chronic was the shit, other than that GARBAGE! and wtf you always switch up pac lyircs to make them fit perfectally with whatever lol

Comment

Dre should be setting trends, not following them. His album may suffer from visiting clubs to get ideas. He brings the good shit tho. I won't judge until I hear it.

Comment

not much to say about this besides the mention of another push back of the album?
                      F-N-F
                      THE REMIX KING
                      / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X