Richie Rich to release a new album!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richie Rich to release a new album!

My new album "Town Bidness" drops on Feb 2, Myspace will have this exclusive preview to all tracks this coming Sunday (Jan 31) to Monday (Feb 1) on MySpace Music: Bands, Music Videos, Concerts, Tour Dates, Musicians, Artists

Richie Rich on iLike - Add iLike to your MySpace
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if want. Let's hope he's not another rapper who fell off over the years. I actually haven't heard anything he's done after 96, so this will be interesting to say the least

Comment

GREAT NEWZ !!!
      i luv richie richie... i hope the album is a good one maybe wit some unreleased tracks from the 90's.. his voice is sensational, he is one of greatest bay area rapper of all time...

Comment

he sure is but lets see if he can still make good shit
        F-N-F
        THE REMIX KING
        / Certified Music Critic

Comment

i hope some good old school rap will be on this.

Comment

THE MIXTAPE VOL.1 IS OUT
            LISTEN AND TELL ME DUDE FELL OF LOL HIS STUFF STILL POPPIN' STILL
            CUT MY BALLS FOR REAL THOUGH
            VOL.1 LISTEN
            ORIGINAL BEATS AND ALL THAT
            MAD HOT

!listen Town Bidness Mixtape Vol.1 listen!
            Last edited by Macello; 01-31-2010, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoopy View Post

THE MIXTAPE VOL.1 IS OUT
              LISTEN AND TELL ME DUDE FELL OF LOL HIS STUFF STILL POPPIN' STILL
              CUT MY BALLS FOR REAL THOUGH
              VOL.1 LISTEN
              ORIGINAL BEATS AND ALL THAT
              MAD HOT

!listen Town Bidness Mixtape Vol.1 listen!
              The Mixtape sounds like Pac's Life.
              Last edited by Exodus; 01-31-2010, 11:50 AM.
              My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
              Vinyls: 60
              Cassettes: 110
              CDs: 216

Comment

blah, mixtapes, no thanks
                As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
                  The Mixtape sounds Pac's Life.
                  lol I'm sorry 2pac wasnt on this forgot to say that, man its not the 90's anymore either and this sure isnt the pacs life album.Pac's Life was released in 2006 its now 2010 sure it wasnt the best but life goes on.This is pretty nice actually and is better than most stuff out there.I'm not getting at you or anything since I know you only like 2pac.

But yeah rap isn't really for everybody,I could see why you wouldn't like something like this.

Music is music though man give it a chance.It's not really good to limit on what you listen to,its not a good way to live.

Again this isnt no shot at you, you seem like a cool guy but man.

Originally posted by Thugz View Post
                  blah, mixtapes, no thanks
                  This is all original stuff no mixtapey material here you should listen to it.Come on thugz dude your better than that I like you man and agree with you on most stuff too man that was pretty disappointing.
                  Last edited by Macello; 01-31-2010, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoopy View Post
                    lol I'm sorry 2pac wasnt on this forgot to say that, man its not the 90's anymore either and this sure isnt the pacs life album.Pac's Life was released in 2006 its now 2010 sure it wasnt the best but life goes on.This is pretty nice actually and is better than most stuff out there.I'm not getting at you or anything since I know you only like 2pac.

But yeah rap isn't really for everybody,I could see why you wouldn't like something like this.

Music is music though man give it a chance.It's not really good to limit on what you listen to,its not a good way to live.

Again this isnt no shot at you, you seem like a cool guy but man.
                    I hate the instrumentals of the 21. century. Not the typ of instrumentals I like. The songs on the mixtape remind me to much on Lil Wayne.

When you enjoy such songs it's fine but I prefer the songs of the 80s and 90s.
                    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                    Vinyls: 60
                    Cassettes: 110
                    CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
                      I hate the instrumentals of the 21. century. Not the typ of instrumentals I like. The songs on the mixtape remind me to much on Lil Wayne.

When you enjoy such songs it's fine but I prefer the songs of the 80s and 90s.
                      Thats a solid reason man really solid you make a good point man.I love those decades as well have hundreds of albums ;

and yeah lil wayne and most artists now a days really do suck not trying to hate on them but they do but then again makes me kinda happy and shows that anybody could sell really even if they dont really got much lol.Not trying to hate on them though theres some good stuff out there.

Comment

RICHIE RICH - Town Bidness Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

lolipop benny bennasi trance beats? richie rich too? noooooooooo
                        Last edited by Nikola; 01-31-2010, 12:26 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

^lol its not bad,if u really like Dubble-r you would like this instead of liking a certain era or certain style.
                          Last edited by Macello; 02-01-2010, 02:39 AM.

Comment

This is one of his best albums
                            ----
                            his new mixtape isnt that bad...but...
                            sigpic

Comment

^ I own everything dude done dropped for real too and even rare promos and such.I get what your saying man though.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X