X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Game Returns To Aftermath

well hope he n dre can work on the red album together this time around

Comment

im gettin tired of game being more on the news than making actual good songs,
      but hell id be pissed if i claimed compton and my fanbase is european kids.

fucking OG Loc... i mean Game. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bushi View Post
        but hell id be pissed if i claimed compton and my fanbase is european kids.

fucking OG Loc... i mean Game. lol
        Funny how growing up in the 90s (i was born in 90) you would notice more people were down with crips and shit cuz of snoop and now its the exact opposite, everybody is a blood cuz of The Lame.

Comment

^Not "cuz" of the game,its more of others too like lil wayne lol.Guess this is cool,game on aftermath should be good.Look forward to the stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoopy View Post
            ^Not "cuz" of the game,its more of others too like lil wayne lol.Guess this is cool,game on aftermath should be good.Look forward to the stuff.
            LOL yeah youre right, how could I forget Lil' Waynes gang bangin ass....

Btw that bitch in your avitar...ID PUMP

Comment

lol I know right.

Comment

Originally posted by CDQ View Post
                Funny how growing up in the 90s (i was born in 90) you would notice more people were down with crips and shit cuz of snoop and now its the exact opposite, everybody is a blood cuz of The Lame.
                Not only Snoop but many other mcs.

& nowadays, that's why Redrum 781 is making his feud with Kurupt & Snoop public, becuz bloods became dominant in the game.

Comment

i think he did this 4 the media, just so he could make it 2 the front page. as far as him being a good artist, thats 4 the fans 2 decide. i personally think that hes runnin outta ideas 2 rap about. i mean, god damn, how many times can u say compton in your songs ?! 2 me hes a joke. DMX is comin with his new cd this year, that will hopefully make u see who's real and who means business !

Comment

Always loved the Game, his first 2 album were dope as fuck. Fuck Game haters!

Comment

Originally posted by Killuminati View Post
                      DMX is comin with his new cd this year, that will hopefully make u see who's real and who means business !
                      exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO66ZXfZa1E]YouTube - DMX - The Professional[/ame]

Comment

yeah, ill take dmx's barking over game's namedropping any day

Comment

Originally posted by Bushi View Post
                          yeah, ill take dmx's barking over game's namedropping any day
                          yeah game is a name dropping ho

Originally posted by DJ Cvince
                          These celebrities are trying to be unique and original, but instead they look bizarre and stupid.

Comment

i hope bishop lamont corners games lame ass and whoops his ass
                            Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin
                            Where blood has been shed the tree of forgiveness cannot grow

Comment

Don't think will last long on aftermath again the guy is bipoler n he can't seem to get along with anyone lol but time will tell n will see what happens this time around

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X