Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he has borin flow but still one of the best now

Comment

this is good to hear this news.. hope to hear more about it.. game on dre beats is dope everytime...

Comment

Originally posted by SCORPION View Post
        this is good to hear this news.. hope to hear more about it.. game on dre beats is dope everytime...
        Well technicly speaking the beats arent Dre's,
        he uses an entire team to make those beats,
        so actually he should not claim all the credit for it.

Originally posted by Jarek View Post
        he has borin flow but still one of the best now
        The Game drops names, has a boring flow,
        beefs with other members, etc etc...he's a troublemaker,
        and his lyrics arent the best, he drops names 50% of his lyrics.

Originally posted by DJ Cvince
        These celebrities are trying to be unique and original, but instead they look bizarre and stupid.

Comment

Well how long you all think he will be apart of aftermath befor he starts bashing another rap or even at 50 again lol.

Comment

Wow, what's up with all the Game hate? So what if he name drops? He does a pretty damn good job at it. He might not be a technical lyricist like say Big L or Nas, but he's an above average rapper in my book who has improved tremendously since he left Aftermath. I'm not sure if I'm exited over this announcement because I personally I didn't enjoy his 1st album too much, his 2nd and 3rd albums were much more superior and well varied in terms of production. I just hope this doesn't make him too lazy.
            Waterproofing my life with Flex Tape.

Comment

Originally posted by BadAzzChicano View Post
              Wow, what's up with all the Game hate? So what if he name drops? He does a pretty damn good job at it. He might not be a technical lyricist like say Big L or Nas, but he's an above average rapper in my book who has improved tremendously since he left Aftermath. I'm not sure if I'm exited over this announcement because I personally I didn't enjoy his 1st album too much, his 2nd and 3rd albums were much more superior and well varied in terms of production. I just hope this doesn't make him too lazy.
              I liked him when 50 and him collaborated,
              he fell off big time for me,
              but Game's Pain and Put You On The Game are sick tracks.

Originally posted by DJ Cvince
              These celebrities are trying to be unique and original, but instead they look bizarre and stupid.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X