So how bout the ol boy SHYNE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how bout the ol boy SHYNE

so yea.. i havent seen this discussed yet... if you havent heard shynes new track....

here it is..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2DC4oaRkuQ]YouTube - DJ Khaled Feat. Akon, Shyne & Mavado - All My Life[/ame]

completely changed his style and flow... i dont even know what to make of its.. it like if lil wayne & 50cent got mixed together and had the lowest voice on earth.. that would describe this best maybe.. shyne is trying to rap like these cats now days with his low azz voice (much lower the before) and i dont think this is gonna work... he can barely talk... lol

hope hes just trying some new things out for now and doesnt stick with it.. it just doesnt sound natural and doesnt sound anything like the shyne im a fan of...

wow shits mad garbage..

Comment

lmao sounds like shyne needs to go to the hospital
      F-N-F
      THE REMIX KING
      / Certified Music Critic

Comment

damn dude sounds like it hurts to get every word out. his voice got scratchier and deeper. The end of his verse is gay trying to flow like 50
        "I am on a drug – it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

Comment

lol whut the hell is this sounds like the game hahahah.....man

Comment

maybe game sounds like Shyne since Shyne was first in this game, when game started shyne was already in jail.

link is down i dont bother to listen to it since akon is on this so its must be a trash
            -------------------------------------------
            "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X