Limp Bizkit Enlists Raekwon, Paul Wall, Others For Comeback Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limp Bizkit Enlists Raekwon, Paul Wall, Others For Comeback Album

Popular late 90s rap/rock band Limp Bizkit are getting for a comeback, and have enlisted a host of hip-hop artists to contribute to their forthcoming album, titled Gold Cobra.

Last week, the band's frontman Fred Durst was in the studio with Raekwon in Los Angeles, and both men were excited about the collabo.

"You know, the werd is Wu-Tang and Bizkit crushes stages and cities across the universe," Durst tweeted (@FredDurst).

"Yeah, my session in [Los Angeles] have been goin' good, back in the kitchen with my dude [Fred Durst], we bout to make some music," Rae added in a later tweet (@RaekwonIceWater).

In addition to Raekwon, other rumored guests include Paul Wall and Wu producer Mathematics.

After a nearly seven year split, the members of Limp Bizkit released a statement on their official webite back in February 2009, revealing that a new album was in the works.

"We decided we were more disgusted and bored with the state of heavy popular music than we were with each other," the statement read. "Regardless of where our separate paths have taken us, we recognize there is a powerful and unique energy with this particular group of people we have not found anywhere else. This is why Limp Bizkit is back."

Gold Cobra will be the band's fifth studio album, and their first since 2003's Results May Vary, which eventually reached platinum sales in 2008.
    BallerStatus.com Limp Bizkit Enlists Raekwon, Paul Wall, Others For Comeback Album

I only liked their first two albums. They really went to shit after that. They was never anything special from the beginning tho. I hope they found a new sound for this one or else they'll blow again.

Comment

money makes u do weird stuff. they were not all that good when they started, so any new release from them wont be taken seriously. the few fans they had have disappeared, so now they'll have 2 regain their #1 spot again which is next 2 impossible.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X