DMX Aressted.. Again..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMX Aressted.. Again..

DMX was just arrested AGAIN this morning in Arizona for the zillionth time. No joke. I see there’s some things he just couldn’t leave in ‘09. According to TMZ:

The details of the arrest are unclear — but the rapper’s lawyer Gary Jenkins tells us “He’s been battling addiction for some time and he’s in need of treatment.”

Jenkins also tells us, “We’re hoping that maybe Dr. Drew might be able to help him.”

DMX — aka Earl Simmons — was arrested a bazillion times over the last two years for all sorts of reasons … including drug charges.

Jenkins added, “He’s a talented man … we’re praying for him.”

--

More info will be posted..

eh...he should do something with his addiction to drugz...

Comment

Stick to weed and booze D. The rock isn't your friend.

Comment

He was very good raper but it seems that yayo has eaten his brain completly

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lek View Post
          He was very good raper
          Lol?

All joking aside, I don't really care about him nor will i pray for him. He's a grown man and it's just ridiculous to see how many times he's being arrested. Seriously, is he that ignorant?

Plus he had been charged with animal cruelty a couple times, beating an animal is just like beating a kid/woman. It's fucking weak and it seriously disgusts the fuck outta me.
          2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Comment

^yeah he's a dumb muthafucka but still i think that he was good raper - i like a lot of his songs. But i don't give a fuck about this crackfiend 2...

Comment

damn... X just cant love sittin behind bars more...

instead of messing around with dumb sh*t.. he should be out promoting his music and makin money..

Comment

damn, the first songs for his new albums are so dope but it seems we will never hear more stuff because the prison is his new home.
                My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                Vinyls: 60
                Cassettes: 110
                CDs: 216

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm3X0SX7k3A]YouTube - Rapper DMX Arrested Again in Arizona[/ame]

Comment

Dr. Drew is King Douche du Jour ala Mode.

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
                    damn, the first songs for his new albums are so dope but it seems we will never hear more stuff because the prison is his new home.
                    2pac managed to put music together in prison. :P Little known fact: so did Barry Manilow.
                    It make homos game at females.

Comment

yo i feel bad 4 the guy i hope he gets thro it. at 1st i thought it said dr dre lol was guna help his addiction

Comment

guess his new release gonna get pushed back again. i really had hope for his new album, but now it seems we'll never get 2 hear it.

Comment

(AllHipHop News) Rapper DMX will be held without bond in an Arizona jail until next week for violating his parole yesterday (March 9).

DMX was arrested by the Adult Probate Department yesterday, after he was found to be in possession of cocaine.

In a court appearance yesterday, DMX accused police in Phoenix targeting him for arrest, harassing him and abusing his civil rights.

DMX is being held without bond until March 16th, when he will appear in front of a judge for a hearing.

DMX faces 5 unspecified counts of parole violation. Joe Arpaio, Phoenix’s self-proclaimed “toughest sheriff in America,” is calling for DMX to serve serious prison time.

“We've been treating him with kid gloves. I think its about time to give him hard time,” Sheriff Arpaio said.

Comment

how long wud he do since he's on parole rest of original sentence plus extra?

Comment

Update:

As we Reported Earlier Rapper DMX is back in the doghouse. The troubled rapper was arrested and brought to a Phoenix jail on Tuesday (March 9) for using illegal drugs.

According to Reuters, the Yonkers-bred MC, born Earl Simmons, admitted to a probation officer that he had been abusing cocaine since he was released from jail nine months ago. He is currently facing five counts of violating his probation and being held without bond.

“Of course it is unfortunate and painful to see Earl incarcerated, as there are a lot of rumors and lies surfacing regarding the details of his personal and professional state,” X’s manager, Nakia Walker, told XXLMag.com. “However, thank God for a great team—family, friends, pastors and doctors. Collectively, I am excited to say that X’s team is putting forth every effort to ensure the success of Earl’s health and career. We appreciate the support of his fans. Please stay prayerful, as X will return.”

DMX’s attorney, Gary Jenkins, spoke to tmz.com, where he revealed that the rapper is seeking the help of Celebrity Rehab doctor, Drew Pinksy. “[DMX] has been battling addiction for some time, and he’s in need of treatment,” he said. “We’re hoping that maybe Dr. Drew might be able to help him.”

DMX served 90 days in a Phoenix’s Tent City prison last year on drug, theft and animal abuse charges. While locked up he was sentenced to probation for throwing a food tray at an officer. —Jesse Gissen

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X