Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game's email account hacked, shows monthly expenses

lol...

600k a year? dude better cut some more albums...he aint got that much loot comin in to last long...

now i see y he has to start beefs on the regular...keep em in the spotlight...

Comment

classic, these idiots are on too much money!
      As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

u gotta pay for your mistakes
        drop the album game!

Comment

This list is incomplete. Drugs expenses missing ;-) Unless it's called Entertainmend official

Comment

Dammm lol sucks for him

Comment

rich or not, he's spendin way 2 much money every month.

Comment

damn.. looks kinda like mine...

Comment

huh..i mean what are you guys thinking? even without putting out any albums id say he still makes his 2-3 million dollars a year from advertising, features and concerts. to that, he probably has a few mil saved. and id think with one album that sells 800,000 units (and that is not really a problem for game, selling 400k in the us and 400k in the rest of the world) he at least makes another 2 million so that covers his monthly expenses for 2 years and finances him a nice living aside from that.

edit: i was at a concert of game like a year ago, 600 people showed up. ticket price was 30 euro each, lets say he walks with 15, maybe even 12 out of that price (rest for renting the location and equipment and stuff)..thats 7200 euros, a good 10 grand us for one evening. not bad at all for 3 hours of work
                  Last edited by Manu; 03-15-2010, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X