*Rumour* Krayzie leaving Bone Thugs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Rumour* Krayzie leaving Bone Thugs?

Are the Bone Thugs totally out of Harmony? After getting the rumor that Bizzy Bone would not be on tour with the rest of the group, I am getting word that Krayzie Bone is leaving too. If this is true, it would be a tremendously bad blow for the crew. Then, they would only have Layzie Bone, Wish Bone, and Flesh-n-Bone! OUCH! I know Flesh is like “WTF!? Can I get paid!?” Anyway, a statement of some sort is supposedly coming down the line. Seems pretty sad that one of the most legendary rap groups cannot pull it together.

As I finished, I got this in my inbox:

Two-time, Grammy Award Winning rapper Krayzie Bone of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony said goodbye, Monday night to his former hip-hop group. The Thugline Records Official MySpace announced its status as "Saying Goodbye". Sources close to to the camp posted on their official web-site that Krayzie Bone has left the group.

Krayzie won a Grammy Award for his work on Chamillionaire's "Ridin" and Bone Thugs-N-Harmony's "Tha Crossroads". Rapper Bizzy Bone of the same group left as well, and so it remains the three current members, Layzie Bone, Flesh-N-Bone and Wish Bone, who are related by blood. It's not said if Wish Bone is leaving Thugline Records as well.

Rumors : Hip-Hop Rumors: Krayzie Bone Leaves Bone! Memphis Bleek's Friend Shot!? Trey Songz New Shakey Deal!?

I hope he makes more great solo material.

Comment

never was a fan of bone thugz..
      oh well..i think this can be bad news for someone

Comment

Update:

BONE THUGS ARE STILL TOGETHER

Check out what Layzie Bone said to a fan online:

"No Bizzy wont be on tour mainly because he felt that the money wasnt enough for Bone Thugs. which i can understand but i think he failed to realize that we were using this run as a promo run to promote the album.

its nothng new weve been rocking the house many years without him and we have Flesh which is very cool. that doesnt mean you'll never see Bizzy with Bone. we or at least i can somewhat respect his decision.But this wasnt a money thing to the rest of us but more to connect our new music with our core and some new fans.

has Krayzie Bone left the group. Cut the games myself and Kray started this whole thing. we've been at this our whole life doing music together. we might do solo's and have our own dreams and aspirations but Kray with no Lay Wish and Flesh is like Melvin without his Bluenotes lol. A

nd Tim your right again the album is being released april 27th.The Promo hasnt been great but weve made the true fans that support us wait long enough. WB will eventually catch up OR our fans will put us in high demand like they've done since Thuggish Ruggish Bone. cotrary to what these hatas are trying to say Bone dont make bulls**t music, we recorded over a hundred songs for this album and the creativity just wont stop. take dat take dat. To be continued!!!!!!!!"

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X