Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ice Cube Comes Out Swinging At Some Of The "New West Coast" Rappers..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Cube Comes Out Swinging At Some Of The "New West Coast" Rappers..

..Jay Rock Fires Back!

West Coast Don Ice Cube is preparing to drop his new album titled 'I Am The West' July 13.

While he's been away, a few of the younger rappers from the left coast started talking and have awakened a sleeping giant.

Cats like Bishop Lamont, Glasses Malone, Crooked I and others criticized Cube for not supporting the "New West" movement

Cube addresses all drama in his most recent blog

"What's up with these local MC's in L.A. who keep disrespecting me? They're just mad cause I don't f*ck with they wack-a**. They ain't on my level, why should I waste my time. I don't even remember ever meeting these clowns or even being in the same room with any of 'em. They can't make a name for themselves so they need help from the O/G's. I refuse the throw'em a life line. F*ck'em. It ain't my job to make nobody famous. And for the record, I ain't scared of no n*gga. Especially, no rappers....seriously people."

Jay Rock fired back at Ice Cube directly via his Twitter.

"WATTS UP WIT ICE CUBE TALKIN KRAZY ABOUT NEW WEST n***as.IF HE GOT A PROB WIT 1 OF US HE SHUD SAY R NAME N STOP BN SCARED 2 CALL A N***A OUT

ON SOME REAL STUFF I AINT NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH CUBE OR NONE OF THE OG n***as. BUT IF HE SAY NEW WEST IM APART OF THAT

TO ME HE TALKIN BOUT ALL OF US IF HE DIDNT SAY A NAME. THATS HOW THE WEST GOT F*CKED UP IN THE FIRST PLACE

YALL KNOW AINT NO N***A STAMPED ME. I DONT NEED NO N***A. ALL I NEED IS A MIC MY HOOD MY FANS AND THIS BIG A$$ GUN"

Ice Cube also directed a shot at former partner in rhyme Mack 10.

"Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has to kiss the ring first."

Damn, Cube aint playing around, We all know what he can do in a lyrical battle. This could get really interesting so stay tuned.

lol..drama

This should get interesting. Fuck 'em up Cube.

Comment

jay rock is is horrible, ice cube is right bout that they cant make it,
      besides crooked i....which i respect and i hope he will release album finally soon

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X