Eminem Hints At 'Big News' On Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem Hints At 'Big News' On Twitter

In a rare instance of Twitter activity, Eminem announced on his account that "Some big news is coming. Soon."

The accouncement took place on Monday (March 29), and did not contain any further details.

The timing coincides with recent speculation that Eminem's mentor, legendary producer Dr. Dre, will be releasing a single with Jay-Z for his long-anticipated album, Detox.

The news could also be regarding Eminem's upcoming album, Relapse 2, which was originally promised last year, but was delayed when Em decided he wanted to go back into the studio and go in a "more emotionally driven" direction.

Em did share some details about how he spends his free time, though, as he also tweeted his new high score on a Donkey Kong arcade game: 465,800.

I have a feeling its a hint for Detox, but I hope its something about Relapse 2.

Edit: Maybe some SH related news.
    Last edited by Vinnie P; 04-01-2010, 12:25 AM.

Comment

He's about to come out as Ricky Martin's lover. I know it.
      It make homos game at females.

Comment

Dre is so big headed..........no one gives a shit if you release detox or not, the production behind the album indicates he is a weak anyway

FUCK DRE!
        As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X