Dr.Dre's "Under Pressure" Is Dropping This Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr.Dre's "Under Pressure" Is Dropping This Friday

The Detox single featuring Jay-Z is supposed to drop on Friday, that’s of course if Dre doesn’t decide to pull a Dr. Dre. It is indeed an upbeat club record and Ester Dean wrote the hook. No word on if it was produced by Scott Storch yet, though he did recently reveal that he had been reunited with the good doctor.

I hope its produced by Dr. Dre and not Scott Storch

I never liked his production really

Comment

wow a new single after 10 years ! hes really takin his time, by the time the album comes out he'll be the only 50 year old rapper 2 go on tour !

Comment

^lol, single with jayz...k finally its comin i think?

Comment

Its friday, and im still waiting, this better happen today and not another hoax..

Comment

dr. dre who?

i stopped caring about his shit a long time ago, drop the damn thing or stfu!

Comment

dre's first single in agez and its not produced by him -rofl
              Surely not!
              As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

He seems more sure it's coming this time. He's doing a lot of promoting now & a single is around the corner. I expect it to drop in November close to Christmas. It's about damn time.

Comment

^was expecting it to have dropped by now!

Comment

Heard it's dropping in two weeks

Comment

its friday and i dont hear it at all???

Comment

Where was this ever confirmed? its deff coming...not today but its coming.

Comment

Eah think it won't come out today maybe till later this month was hoping today

Comment

Update!

Dr. Dre will drop off the record at Power 106 on Big Boy's Neighborhood Monday morning. The end.
                            Twitter / Anthony Osei: Dr. Dre will drop off the ...

Comment

^can't fucking wait, seems like ages since i have been anticipating actual new music

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X