Snoop Dogg to duet with Susan Boyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoop Dogg to duet with Susan Boyle

Snoop Dogg is to go into the studio with Susan Boyle, the rapper has revealed.

The controversial hip hop icon has already scheduled a recording session with the ‘Britain's Got Talent' runner-up.

Her emergence as an international singing sensation on the ITV show last year has convinced Snoop, real name Calvin Broadus, that a duet would be a hit.

"She's a great artist. I'm looking forward to going into the studio with her. Why not?," he explained.

"We're going to get our minds together and figure out what we're going to sing about. I'm down with that. There isn't much I can't do," insisted Snoop.

SuBo issued her debut album, ‘I Dreamed A Dream', in November, scoring a number one hit across the world and going multi-platinum [The Sun].

Huh? I don't even know what to say. This makes no sense, even for Snoop Dogg. I'm scratching my head here. Watch, next he'll do a collaboration with Tay Zonday. Haha.
    Waterproofing my life with Flex Tape.

Comment

I won't be listening to this shit. lol

Comment

I swear Snoop is gettin weird as he gets older. Wont be listening to this trash either. Poor Snoop

Comment

what's controversial about him? and he is no hip hop icon, to sum up snoop with one word..............JOKE!
          As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

This can't be serious.......

Snoop Dogg & Susan Boyle????????????????????

Get the fuck outta here!

Comment

Snoop smokes to much weed, he did a lot weird things in his career

Comment

sounds funny, but who knows

Comment

he went from somethin 2 nothin, its supposed 2 be the other way around ! i dont even take him seriously anymore. hes got enough money, why is he makin a joke of himself !

Comment

Lmao when this happens I will put this on rotate because of the shear stupidity of it.
                    Originally posted by Jiro
                    so all tracks heard allready out therer u just covnerted to wav?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X