Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Leak Of R.E.D Album (Game)

The Game – It Must Be Me

If you want the download, let me know and I will put it in the download section under the new music thread.

It's ok but think his beats are getting pretty weak.

Comment

not too bad.. im just not diggin the trumpet or whatever that loud azz thing is.. they should a had somthin different like the the beat during the chorus.. idk bout this one.. like the flow and dont mind the chorus.. game shoulda adlibed somethin afer "it must be me" just cuz it sounds to empty....

Comment

Big tune. Thanks for the link Shiva. This is one of those tunes that will be drummed into our head on the radio and we will all be brain washed. I see what your sayin bout the trumpet Scorpion it is abit.....repetitive but I'm feelin it tbh.

Comment

kinda sucks, especially the beat
          F-N-F
          THE REMIX KING
          / Certified Music Critic

Comment

I like this more than that Shake song. It still could be better.

Comment

chorus piano sounds a bit like cali love not a bad tune, will be picking this album definetly.

Comment

Sounds hot to me, has Games voice changed? lol
                My Current PC
                i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Not really feeling it on first listen

I'll def pick this up when the album drops though

Comment

i dont like this beat. his lyrics are slightly better, but thats what happens when u get rich, u dont care if one song sucks, as long as the album comes out

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X