Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem... There Is No Relapse 2

Straight from his twitter account....

2 things. He is either one, making way for detox if it comes out soon. Or 2, he is just playing and is changing the name of his album

Plus you have to bare in mind, relapse was supposed to be called king mathers.

Comment

Well who knows but rather see this guy on detox n hope he puts a good album out this year mean this could be the year of the top albums with PAC albums coming along with. Games aswell

Comment

My guess is the album name has just changed thats all

Relapse 2 was originally going to be filled with leftovers from Relapse but since then he has recorded alot of new material

Comment

Hopefully. There are alot of great albums lined up for this year in hip hop.

Comment

for crying out loud Eminem got only 623,813 followers while Souljah Boy has more than 2 Million followers , a majority of fans are into fake shit.

Comment

New Album Title Is, Recovery

I Know Death Follows Me
              But
              I'll Murder Him First

Comment

his music never gets my attention. last time i listened 2 his album was back in 2004. i dont want 2 sound racist, but white people got no business in the rap game.

Comment

Eminem Announces New Album “Recovery” Out June 22nd

This morning, Eminem killed Relapse 2. But by the afternoon, he explained his puzzling tweet (”There is no Relapse 2“) by announcing he’s finishing up work on another new album titled Recovery. The follow-up to his 2009 comeback LP Relapse will be released on June 22nd, just over a year after its predecessor hit stores. On Recovery, Slim Shady collaborates with Just Blaze, DJ Khalil, Jim Jonsin and Drake producer Boi-1da.

As Rolling Stone previously reported, Relapse 2 was originally scheduled to drop soon after Relapse in 2009, but the sequel was delayed until this year as Eminem hit the studio with Just Blaze and Mr. Porter to work up new tracks. Last month, Em promised “big news” was coming soon via Twitter.

“I had originally planned for Relapse 2 to come out last year,” Eminem said today in a statement. “But as I kept recording and working with new producers, the idea of a sequel to Relapse started to make less and less sense to me, and I wanted to make a completely new album. The music on Recovery came out very different from Relapse, and I think it deserves its own title.” Relapse dealt explicitly with Eminem’s troubles with prescription-pill addiction, so perhaps Recovery will focus on his struggle to return to normalcy.

There’s no word as to whether anything originally planned for the sequel, namely the tracks produced by Dr. Dre, will find their way onto Recovery, nor did Eminem reveal details of a first single.

Comment

Originally posted by Killuminati View Post
                    white people got no business in the rap game.
                    why?

anyone who has lyrical skill, no matter what colour skin they may have is welcome to express their feelings through rapping, or maybe they want to produce beats,

So Your Saying JJ Shouldnt Have Been Involved In The Rap Game??

I Know Death Follows Me
                    But
                    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Yes! cant wait, glad he went to another whole direction with Recovery. Relapse was enough.

Comment

always thought the concept title was shit anyway, its not a fucking movie sequal, glad of the name change, though I don't expect the album to be any better.
                        As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

recovery will be more mellowed out.. not like the crazy ass songs he got on relapse..atleast im hoping. he still my second fav rapper regardless

Comment

Great news. Relapse wasn't great but did exactly what it was supposed to do...bring him back. I am definitly hoping for a great album with better material and subject matter than Relapse.

Comment

I knew this was coming..a few months ago I thought...why would he call it relapse 2 because..he said he was redoing the whole album..so im glad he changed it.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X