No announcement yet.

Eminem... There Is No Relapse 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just neg repped you killuminati for that ridicolous comment. will definetly check this cd out, hope the accent is gone though.

Comment

I didn't like Relapse because of the accent so I hope it's gone on this one. I been listening to his old albums for a long time. I need some fresh stuff I can like.

Comment

Awful comment killuminati...

Looking forward to this album apart from the accent i thought Relapse was fantastic

So it looks like Eminem dropping in summer with Dre dropping in the winter

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
          just neg repped you killuminati for that ridicolous comment. will definetly check this cd out, hope the accent is gone though.
          Yea the accent is gone

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
            ridiculous ? i'm just writin how i feel. at least i have the nuts 2 speak my mind and not be afraid what others think. i cant stand his voice. hes a 2pac wannabe, just dont want 2 admit it. whats so great about him ? real hip hop came from the black community and it should stay black !

Comment

you just neg repped me with "who are you to judge?" you just judged a whole race of people with some ignorant belief.

Comment

perfect:
                Originally posted by ThaRealMasterC View Post
                anyone who has lyrical skill, no matter what colour skin they may have is welcome to express their feelings through rapping

lets stay on topic, anymore of that gets deleted
                F-N-F
                THE REMIX KING
                / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Originally posted by Killuminati View Post
                  ridiculous ? i'm just writin how i feel. at least i have the nuts 2 speak my mind and not be afraid what others think. i cant stand his voice. hes a 2pac wannabe, just dont want 2 admit it. whats so great about him ? real hip hop came from the black community and it should stay black !
                  Eminem >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Your Favourite Rapper Alive

Oh and thanks for the neg rep...

Right back at cha punk!

Comment

Originally posted by Fatal-N-Felony View Post

lets stay on topic, anymore of that gets deleted
                    hey, i was just saying it doesnt matter what colour skin you have, if you wanna rap, go ahead & do it,

I Know Death Follows Me
                    But
                    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

need to spread some rep round before repping you tpac but i think you hit the nail on the head. to say someones skin colour determines their talent is stupid as hell.

Comment

This thread should be closed, if this is gonna be a neg rep thread then its just going to lead to freeposting. People have their own views on things, whether they are right or wrong.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X