• Show
Clear All

• Eminem Speaks On New Single & Album

Rap Radar :: Eminem Speaks On New Single & Album

I feel like it will be a classic.

Comment

500-1m first week...Watch.

Comment

^unfortunatly the 1 million in first week sales is long gone now due to the internet

Hopefully the first single goes no. 1 all round the world... if that happens prehaps we could see 600,000 - 700,000 in first week sales

Comment

Originally posted by TPAC_SHAKUR View Post
          ^unfortunatly the 1 million in first week sales is long gone now due to the internet

Hopefully the first single goes no. 1 all round the world... if that happens prehaps we could see 600,000 - 700,000 in first week sales

Weezy snapped that no problem

Comment

Yeah well weezys a bitch...and all the 13 yr old girls bought his album...EM is like 10 levels higher then that lil fruit.

Comment

this will be number 1 all around the world, eminem has the commercial backing and the radio stations to play it.

His material is like pick and mix now, you choose the songs that don't have that stupid voice, I expect the same with this album.

For me beauitful was decent but nothing amazing, his days are numbered imo
              As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

I reckon its going to definitely sell more than Relapse if he continues his form like this. I think he knows from the fans that we dont want to hear that voice..

Comment

thats gonna be a good album, i have a feelin bout this

Comment

em does not have the same appeal anymore. i don't really feel that excitement for his lps like i used to. still will be checking it out.

Comment

I think Em can still deliver good shit when he wants to. He just needs to change direction from his past few albums.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X