Busta Rhymes Leaving Destruction With New Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busta Rhymes Leaving Destruction With New Album

"From the Intro of the new Busta Album your going to know your [sic] in trouble and you just turned on 2012 the movie on warp speed."

After an attempt to return back his vintage days on Back On My BS, Busta Rhymes is taking yet another shot of reviving the past for the new generation.

Taking a trip in the past back to 1998, the rapper returns to the present to bring a sequel in the form of Extinction.Level.Event 2.

Damn...another sequel New York???

According to manager Chris Lighty, who announced the album through Twitter, the project found its inspiration through films of pending destruction and doom on planet Earth, like its predecessor.

Breeding hits such as “Tear Da Roof Off” and “What's It Gonna Be” featuring Janet Jackson, Bussa Bus is showing the new school how the old school used to get things done.

Without a release date as of yet, there is also no word if this project will replace The Chemo, which is expected to drop this summer, or will just serve as another treat from the rapper for the fans.

i haven't heard anything good comin from him in years. all this talk about a new album better be justified. hes not famous like he was 8-9 years ago. i doubt it will be something spectacular.

Comment

I thought the movie 2012 was garbage. so you can keep your warp speed.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X