Lil Wayne Nailed in Prison ROFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne Nailed in Prison ROFL

il Wayne is up to his ears in trouble in prison -- after he was reportedly busted during an early morning search with a pair of earphones and an iPod charger ... a big no-no at Rikers Island.

Wayne -- who's serving a one-year stint for a gun charge -- will be charged with an infraction for being in possession of "music contraband," this according to the New York Daily News.

But the big mystery: officials were unable to locate the mother lode -- the actual mp3 player itself -- so the search continues ...

No word on how Weezy was able to smuggle the items into the pokey.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Dumb fuck HOPE HE GETS MORE TIME!

^^^ he wont get no more time for that... he'll get somethin takin away from him or some kinda punshment but wont get more time... you only get time added if you catch more cases in there for fighting or whatever..

and btw.. if you have money.. u can get pretty much anything smuggled in that you want...

Comment

True^^^^^ its not even jail for him..im surprised he doesnt have a laptop n shit & just pay off the guards.

Comment

yeah, he wont get more time 4 that. dont u just love these new age rappers in jail. they think they are like mob bosses and can do whatever they like.

Comment

rumor has it that the inmates won't shower with him because he be dropping the soap too often.
          "I am on a drug – it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

Comment

lol the title is misleading I was thinking he got nailed in another way

Comment

Originally posted by Marky Mark View Post
              lol the title is misleading I was thinking he got nailed in another way
              I thought that too at first. lol

Comment

Reminds me of that Simpsons episode when Homer is a jail time snitch. Had a flat screen is this cell and all.
                Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X