Eminem “Not Afraid” To Debut At Number One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem “Not Afraid” To Debut At Number One

Eminem’s new single, “Not Afraid”, will become the 16th song to ever debut at the top the Billboard Hot 100.

According to the Nielsen SoundScan, the song pulled in 380,000 digital downloads in just one week. Sit tight folks, the video’s coming sooner than you think. Be afraid.

Good, the song deserves to be number 1 and this is very good for hip hop right now

Comment

^true, waitin for video and for an album, should be good enough

Comment

idk bout this one.. i really wasnt feelin that song...

Comment

i think the song may grow on me im just glad he seems to have dropped the silly accents
          sigpic

Comment

great sale figurez
            As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

The song was great...the albums gonna shut shit down idc what anyone says...Ems the greatest alive.

Comment

^^Agree after the Artist Of The Decade Award and now this. 11 grammys. Best rapper alive. With Recovery Eminem is going to be bigger than ever imo.

Comment

Track has a good beat and the lyrics are pretty good. Winner in my book.
                  Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

This year is going to be great for albums! Em looks like he is reaching his peak again, but thank god he got wierd of that gay voice, sounded so weird

Comment

^hell yeahm u r right, many great album will be out this year:

damian marley and nas
                      nas solo
                      eminem
                      the game? can be good
                      detox maybe?

Comment

pac lmfao we wish
                        sigpic

Comment

Em is doing good lately. It's nice to see him stepping his game up.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X