Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DETOX LEAK "FLASHING" featuring Snoop(Unfinished but off of Detox)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DETOX LEAK "FLASHING" featuring Snoop(Unfinished but off of Detox)

Last edited by TPAC_SHAKUR; 05-15-2010, 11:58 AM.

Your link aint workin bro,

Try this one

Video: Teaser: Dr. Dre (Feat. Snoop Dogg) - Flashing (Off Detox Album) [Unmastered 2 Min Audio][Exclusive]

Sounds hot!

Comment

I dunno for a Dre/Snoop song that sounds poor, especially for 10 years in the making. Flashing lol? I hope it doesnt make the final cut.
      My Current PC
      i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Cheers, got mine working now!

Comment

Thanks for this, where the hell is the track with jay-z lol

Comment

I know its unfinished but I still think it sounds pretty bad.
            Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

wtf ? dre is on some g-unit style ! 10 years for this ? the doc doesn't know how 2 treat people with hip-hop anymore.

Comment

When he started to rap I actually thought he was talking. Come on Dre step it up!

Comment

not very impressive

Comment

Lol you people do know this is probably a draft that was going to be put on the album right? Its probably something that they did and unfished, hence the unmastering. And this is probably from years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva View Post
                      Lol you people do know this is probably a draft that was going to be put on the album right? Its probably something that they did and unfished, hence the unmastering. And this is probably from years ago
                      It's because the hip-hop community has high expectations for Detox so we expect nothing more than perfection. For him to even remotely consider a track like that to be on Detox is unacceptable.
                      Waterproofing my life with Flex Tape.

Comment

i believe the track is called "flashy" and may be a decent track when finished.. not too bad now but not exactly what i expected.. the beat is too simple and not too dre like... hope the other tracks are different then this...

Comment

hes a dope producer, but i think he used up all of his good beats and now hes mixin with leftovers. i doubt his new album will come remotely 2 his previous when it comes 2 success.

Comment

This track could actually be pretty dope with some more improvements/mastering. It's kinda catchy ''FLASHING!!!'' lol
                            2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Comment

if ice cube's new album released the same day detox releases , ice cube will sell more.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X