Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kanye West's Album To Arrive In September?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanye West's Album To Arrive In September?

Despite previous indications that it would drop in June, new reports reveal that Kanye West's next projects might not hit stores until September.

According to TheHipHopUpdate.com, Ye's album, tentatively titled Good-Ass Job, may be pushed back to the fall release date. The report comes from an attendee at the Island Def Jam Grammy U. event on Wednesday (May 12). No further specifics were given regarding the release date, though it appears that the album certainly won't be dropping next month.

Other tidbits from the event revealed a September release date for Ne-Yo, and that Los Angeles rapper Y.G. "will be a focus of Def Jam in the near future."

i might check his album out if i hear a good single from him. i dont know why he changed his style so much. if he made his album like it was in the early 2003-4, i think it would be very successful

Comment

kanye? another commercial fucker, who cant sing and rap.

Comment

I doubt this album will be dropping anytime soon

Comment

Can't stand him anymore. Then again he has not been in the limelight for a few months.
          Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Originally posted by Jarek View Post
            kanye? another commercial fucker, who cant sing and rap.

Kanye can def. rap bro. College dropout? Classic. Not to mention the fact it won best album of the year in '06.

Comment

^well i just cant stand him and his style which is more than a commercial

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X