50 forced to cancel US tour ROFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 forced to cancel US tour ROFL

According to Rhymes With Snitch 50 Cent was forced to cancel US tour dates, because of poor ticket sales.

One show that was supposed to be held in Miami inside a 3000 seat venue was cancelled, after less then half the tickets sold.

…………………………………………?? ?………..

lmfao his shits been crap ever since he got took apart by game
    sigpic

Comment

His shits been crap ever since he released that first album. :P
      It make homos game at females.

Comment

Originally posted by Panfruit View Post
        His shits been crap ever since he released that first album. :P
        You cant tell me you didnt like get rich or die tryn that was his best album by far.

Comment

finally this could be the end of him!
          "I am on a drug – it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

Comment

or hes just over saturated... fuck hes been on tour for almost 8 years lol give a motherfucker a break n shit.. ive seen him like 3 times thats enough.. y keep payin to see the same show.. that all thats goin on

Comment

50 cent aint worth my money. i remember when he performed in Zagreb couple years ago, the fucker wanted like 50 $ for a ticket. fuck him and his tour ! this is not me being on some dumb shit, i really cant stand him !

Comment

Originally posted by War Gamez View Post
                You cant tell me you didnt like get rich or die tryn that was his best album by far.
                That album was pure trash. I really gave it a try, and listened to it through, but was left just disgusted at how awful it was. Some of the most boring, repetitive, unimaginative production I'd heard up until then. Before that album came I actually kind of liked some of small of his stuff I had heard. And since then everything I've heard of his has been total trash -- compeltely unredeemable.
                It make homos game at females.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X