Game Wants A Truce With 50 Cent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Wants A Truce With 50 Cent

Former G-Unit member, Game recently spoke about his relationship with 50 Cent, their past beef, adding he would be willing to fix issues with his former boss. Game says a possible truce would be possible in the future between him, 5th and G-Unit. "I think that in life anything can be mended. Right now, I haven't talked to 50. I don't talk to him but um, I'm not saying that that can't happen in the future or that it will or won't. But I think he's fine doing him and I'm fine doing me. And if the stars ever aligned and if that day comes where we can have a conversation and then chop it up and we can come to some type of happy medium, you know, I'm wit' it. But as of now, I guess he's doing him and I'm doing me."

rapbasment.com

way 2 stick 2 your principals Game....

Comment

again? lol
      F-N-F
      THE REMIX KING
      / Certified Music Critic

Comment

im sure hell change his mind and diss him again. they did do a good album together.

Comment

lol all this is for promotion, what a douche

Comment

i enjoy games music but this guy is a nutcase...give him a week or 2 and there will be another diss going at gunit...hes so talented yet he wastes so much energy on this bullshit

Comment

game has no progress in rap since his first album..he is rappin always the same flow..borrin as hell

Comment

he changes his mind on this daily lol i do prefer game over 50 but they did make some good songs together
                sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X