Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay-Z & Eminem On David Letterman

2nd part with em is funny
    YouTube - David Letterman - Eminem Top Ten Preview!
    Last edited by War Gamez; 06-24-2010, 09:35 PM.

the eminem part reminded me of this

lol the jayz part was funny.
    Last edited by Vinnie P; 06-25-2010, 01:52 AM.

Comment

jay z is laughing like some fucking gay ass bitch
      i cant stand this mothafucka man i would luv to see him on the street to KNOCK HIS PUNK ASS DOWN TO CONCRETE!

this post isnt even 0.1% effected by 2pac beef with this cocksucker
      this is 1st time i seen him in some live show, and now i understand what people were talking about...

im allergic to people like this.
      Last edited by Nikola; 06-25-2010, 03:40 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

i did happen to see that live,and it was pretty cool.the whole show was em and jay-z,they performed 3 times on the roof of the ed sullivan theatre,1 each solo,then both of of them did "renegades" to close the show.on a side not u could see puffy sittin on a ledge clapping to them a couple times during the show,but they never mentioned him being there.the 2 shows em and jay-z have planned have me intrigued.im not a big fan of jay and i dont really like live hip-hop in general that much.but u have to admit there is something special about 2 rappers as legendary as these 2 getting together for 2 stadium shows in each others hometowns.im thinking i might wanna go to the 2nd one on newyork because it falls on sept. 13, u know they're both gonna do something special for 'Pac.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X