Dr. Dre Speaks On “Under Pressure” & Detox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Dre Speaks On “Under Pressure” & Detox

“Tryin’ to give everybody what they’ve been waitin’ for and make sure they’re not disappointed”.

We all read his statement but last night on the red carpet of the ASCAP awards in LA, Devi Dev got a chance to talk to Dr. Dre face-to-face. Doc basically says the leak won’t stop him and he’s still hard at work on Detox which he hopes to have out by the end of Fall. Hold ya breath!

well i hope it drops but i heard it a thousand times dre looks kinda old now lol
    sigpic

Comment

^maybe because he is gettin older and older dre drop this shit!

Comment

yep lol its been ages since i last seen him tho its come on quick the aging comes to us all
        sigpic

Comment

lol glad to hear that under pressure wasn't the real thing....because it sucked hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarek View Post
            ^maybe because he is gettin older and older dre drop this shit!
            he wont drop that even in next life
            after he dies, aftermath gonna work on remixing which will take another 40 years or so... same shit with gobi and one nation footage.

dre is such a slow ass "vocals are really rough, hook isnt done, this isnt done, nothing is done"
            Last edited by Nikola; 07-08-2010, 10:25 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

we gonna be sat here in 2019

heres a quote from dre "YO LOOK OUT FOR DETOX 2020 BABY ITS COMING!"

Comment

do we need or want this cd? no!
                My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                Vinyls: 60
                Cassettes: 110
                CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Snoopy Tha Kingpin View Post
                  lol glad to hear that under pressure wasn't the real thing....because it sucked hard.
                  well he talked bout previous leak that was unfinished, that one with chorus is tha real thing i guess

Comment

I didn't mind the lyrics .. but that beat is not for me

What happened to the bob-yo-head to groovin'-bounce type beat???
                    This dance/techno sound is not what I expected for Dre .. damn what a disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                      I didn't mind the lyrics .. but that beat is not for me

What happened to the bob-yo-head to groovin'-bounce type beat???
                      This dance/techno sound is not what I expected for Dre .. damn what a disappointment.
                      you should ask scott storch for that, since he did the piano on still dre, dre is just a lazy mofo who doesnt even make beats on his own

Originally posted by DJ Cvince
                      These celebrities are trying to be unique and original, but instead they look bizarre and stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Shintoshio View Post
                        you should ask scott storch for that, since he did the piano on still dre, dre is just a lazy mofo who doesnt even make beats on his own
                        Doesn't make them anymore. Wish he did. That Under Pressure beat is just too simple and more techno than actual hip-hop.
                        Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Originally posted by hobomotel View Post
                          Doesn't make them anymore. Wish he did. That Under Pressure beat is just too simple and more techno than actual hip-hop.
                          The word you are looking for is: Mainstream

Originally posted by DJ Cvince
                          These celebrities are trying to be unique and original, but instead they look bizarre and stupid.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X