• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem shot second Recovery video yesterday, 4 No love & he sold 753k

HITS Daily Double: Building Album Sales Chart
    753K FIRST WEEK B1TCHEZ

No Love...Video

Quote:
    Here’s some news that will be music to Entourage fans’ ears: Eminem and Christina Aguilera are among the guest stars appearing in the HBO comedy’s season 7 finale. The rapper, who released Recovery last week, shot a scene that takes place “at a platinum record party for his album, which by the time this airs will be platinum, I’m sure,” says Entourage creator Doug Ellin, adding: “He has a little conflict—a little beef—with Vince [Adrian Grenier].” While Eminem won’t be performing in the episode, Aguilera will. Like Eminem, the singer plays herself—but she’s also a client of Ari. “She’s doing Ari a favor and performing at a party for him,”. The Sept. 12 episode, which Ellin hints is a “pretty dramatic season finale,” also features Minka Kelly (whom Vince has his eye on) and John Cleese, as well as pro athletes such as Super Bowl MVP Drew Brees, Phillies All-Star first baseman Ryan Howard, and NBA players Jordan Farmar and Kevin Love. source: ew.com

The picture above was taken on set by a reader. Eminem also shot a video for his next single 'No Love' featuring Lil Wayne yesterday. Wayne shot hit part of the video prior to his stay at Rikers Island.

TheTelltale.com - User Submitted Celebrity Gossip

really good sales, good for him, i must say i was suprised when i heard Recovery album and at first i didnt like it, but now i dont like only 3 tracks

Comment

wow those sales are great..not an entourage fan but i will have to tune in for this one i think

Comment

Fantastic sales, well done Em, you deserve it with this album

Comment

Can we say that he crushed the competition, even tho i dont see no one beating em.

Comment

wow i hate the people in this world.....I think em is good and all, but this was one of the worst albums ive ever heard. oh well

Comment

Originally posted by BoNity View Post
              wow i hate the people in this world.....I think em is good and all, but this was one of the worst albums ive ever heard. oh well
              You need your ears fixed or just give up on hiphop..naaaaaaaa

Comment

You serious? As opposed to what? Hip-Hop wise or music wise? Sure this isn't one of Eminem's strongest albums by a longshot, but it sure as hell isn't horrible.
                Waterproofing my life with Flex Tape.

Comment

Originally posted by War Gamez View Post
                  You need your ears fixed or just give up on hiphop..naaaaaaaa
                  Yeah Ive given up on hip hop.... I just don't understand how you can listen to it and say yeah this is nice, this is dope. music now a days is GARBAGE. Just my opinion though....thank god 2pac was such a workaholic

Comment

Yeah Ive given up on hip hop.... I just don't understand how you can listen to it and say yeah this is nice, this is dope. music now a days is GARBAGE. Just my opinion though....thank god 2pac was such a workaholic
                    I only listen to tupac and eminem and a few others from em's camp thats it for rap..i agree its trash today.

Comment

Originally posted by War Gamez View Post
                      I only listen to tupac and eminem and a few others from em's camp thats it for rap..i agree its trash today.
                      yeah I like Em's older stuff A lot....but just can't get into it anymore.

Comment

That's pretty impressive first week record sales, especially in this age.

Comment

His album leaked 2 weeks before..And he still sold 3 quarters of a million. Impressive.

Comment

nice sales for em good job on the album way better than encore and recovery ive grew to really like recovery
                            sigpic

Comment

i am surprised it sold so well,i mean drake just came out last week and he sold wat 450? neways as far as the video for "no love" i thought it was dope,but when i heard it i didnt envision it as being a single/video.wayne and em would have to have heavily edited their verses or mtv will have to do it for them.i mean drop the world they didnt make a clean version,but it didnt have 2 b edited that much,this one would sound like kanye at the bet awards-just silence interspersed with a couple random words.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X